IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

looks Noisey made a brilliant article again http://noisey.vice.com/blog/the-123-worst-musicians-of-all-time

seriously the most stupid, useless and unproductive thing i've seen in a while

are they employing? id love to hypothetically shit on my keyboard for cash

I don't get it.

are the trolling?

Are you seriously this dumb?

Read the rules

Fuck you how's that sound?

If anyone here is good at web programming, it could be fun to make a aphextwinsyro.info count down website, yellow back ground, buy the font used on the cover and count it down to smallest passing of time xxxxxxxxxxxnano seconds, all 0's replaced with aphex logo, we could work together (im a designer).

i understand they are alien technology from the 80's, but why are we still using CD's? Only reason im considering a CD purchase is for the album swag. Ive had it with CD's. let's leave them behind with Robert Palmer. .They buzz and stop and start like a circular saw in my computer. im sure im alone in this.

Some of us arent rich enough to plunk for vinyl but still want to give money to artists. CDs cost the same as downloads usually and are essentially giving you digital files and a nice backup copy with nice album swag/art. And then of course there are loads of CDs that you can't download -- like all of rephlex for example. Makes sense to me!

Guest transmisiones ferox

Just read on norman records fb, a listening party next friday

norman.jpg

so maybe a possible leak then, or some official stream, that was with BOC?

Guest jasondonervan

London next Friday? I could make that.

"And your name is?"

"Jasond-...

errr..

Sean Booth"

Would I rather listen to the first new Aphex Twin album for 13 years in a place packed with noisy cunts (not yous guys of course, I don't doubt you're all lovely) in a building with some do-doubt wacky inappropriate acoustics - Or wait another week or so to hear the 24bit (for bonus nulls!) monster with a studio-grade audio setup ?