IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

These fakes r a joke lol. Do ppl even try

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! THIS IS NOT GONNA BE LEAKED OUT OF NOWHERE AT THIS POINT!

Honestly, I would only accept a leak at this point if it contains a studio version of singapore, metz or manchester.

Edited by chim

• Total Pageviews................................96542

for the .com one.

I think the amount is the same for both domains:

Total Pageviews................................96977 (.onion)

Jakuar : a decent cover, at best. Similar groove and hook indeed, not half as subtle as the original one might be.

MIXL2 : ok ! I tried to reach that .onion page, with no success.

klanelkholosh : not a fake OMG !

Jakuar : a decent cover, at best. Similar groove and hook indeed, not half as subtle as the original one might be.

MIXL2 : ok ! I tried to reach that .onion page, with no success.

klanelkholosh : not a fake OMG !

The .onion page can only be reached with a TOR browser

Earlier I was chuckling at the screen grab of the leak simply because it said created tommorow, not at the quality of the music - haven't listened yet. Re: Skibby's musings on the subject - the phenomenon of fake leaks is pretty interesting, they are only a frustration for the impatient (not saying I'm not) and disrupt/confuse actual leaking as well. Most artists and labels probably hate fake leaks but some must find it interesting too and could be involved in it - it all adds to the viral swarm they are trying to shephard (ok weirdly mixed metaphore).

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

2mooyl0.jpg

2nu7f5c.jpg

Star-Trek.gif

hahaha

complete with links to the pirate bay. feels like it's being part of the guerilla marketing tactics. 4chan, tor, pirate bay. I'd be disapointed if the album isn't uploaded to wikileaks at some point. ;D

or only available to people who pay with bitcoins.

^ this. Wouldn't surprise me if he actually made some of the deliberately fake tracks himself for teh lulz either. Meta meta meta

I don't wish to exaggerate but this must be how a Christian would feel if God came back to Earth with a new bible or something.

well they are waiting over 2000 years already so "13" years doesnt seem thaat much anymore

i9f5mb38.jpg

about the back cover image it has been posted many times already on that thread, can't figure the first post or the source,

but as being said, if this sort of info can leak, so does the music, and it hasn't, also, there will be a tracklist normally, a LP gotta need a minimum of infos, specially from warp considering the impact, investment etc....

this time, they'll try to do this right without too much shenanigans and mystery, prove is what people have found mystery regarding this campaign is actually pointing straight obvious and easy,

they are adults, professionals and they don't play games, now it's about $$$

edit : also the plug isn't american at all, it's a french plug

Edited by klore