IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

I'm calling an 8/26 release date

There's only 12 months in a year you silly willy

Har har 26/8, which is also the time signature for aisatsana

Regarding some of the new fake tracks that some people believe might have been produced by Wisp:

I know WATMM members created some of them but if I remember correctly didn't Wisp did once confirm that he produced many of the other fake tracks by The Tuss that appeared across dozens of fake Myspace accounts for The Tuss?

http://www.myspace.com/thetussofficial

https://myspace.com/thetuskmusic

https://myspace.com/1073686

https://myspace.com/briantregaksin

https://myspace.com/cat189

https://myspace.com/thetussmusic

(and many more)

Since many of the accounts listed other fake accounts in their "Myspace top 8" I assumed that was all Wisp stuff and stuff not in the big circle of Top 8's was WATMM members & other randoms, or is it the other way around?

I remember back then imagining a conversation between Grant, RDJ and Wisp with them telling him, "If you could go ahead and make like....100 fake tracks for The Tuss that would be great. Thanks."

office-space-boss6-1.jpg

Edited by ypc1200

I feel some wind is leaving the sail so to speak. Time for another promotional nugget to drop.

I was just thinking that. Need to keep the momentum up. Time for a track...

Guest setanor

Someone on the reddit said that running foldface-w.jpg thru stegdetect suggested there might be a file or text encoded with JPHIDE

I've dug around a bit but all I can figure is that it at least needs a passcode entered to even have a chance at decoding whatever's in there

Even then it could be a false positive, who knows

Would be a cheeky nod to the past though if true

Here's some interesting thoughts/inferences about SYRO so far:

1. This is Richard's first release on (presumably) WARP in 13 years - assuming it comes out in 2014 that is, of course.
  2. This will be the first Aphex Twin (or AFX?) release available digitally at the same time a physical version is.
  3. The music potentially could be close to a decade old, and we'd probably be none the wiser. I like to think this is new stuff.
  4. We don't know if SYRO is an acronym, a name, or something altogether different.
  5. Aphex Twin finally has an Official Twitter account, although it's probably manned by the marketing folks at WARP rather than the man himself.
  6. This will be his first release in the second decade of the 21st century - Rushup Edge and Confederation Trough missed it by 3 years (2007)
  7. **** ******* **** ** *******!

_______

|/ |

|

|

|

|

|

_ |___

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hangman time! is there an R?

throw us a bone here joyrxxx

Edited by Ivan Ooze

1. This is Richard's first release on (presumably) WARP in 13 years - assuming it comes out in 2014 that is, of course.
  2. This will be the first Aphex Twin (or AFX?) release available digitally at the same time a physical version is.
  3. The music potentially could be close to a decade old, and we'd probably be none the wiser. I like to think this is new stuff.
  4. We don't know if SYRO is an acronym, a name, or something altogether different.
  5. Aphex Twin finally has an Official Twitter account, although it's probably manned by the marketing folks at WARP rather than the man himself.
  6. This will be his first release in the second decade of the 21st century - Rushup Edge and Confederation Trough missed it by 3 years (2007)

_______

|/ |

|

|

|

|

|

_ |___

uhh is coming...

I feel it in my bones..

Someone on the reddit said that running foldface-w.jpg thru stegdetect suggested there might be a file or text encoded with JPHIDE

I've dug around a bit but all I can figure is that it at least needs a passcode entered to even have a chance at decoding whatever's in there

Holy fuck. The jpg. could be pregnant. Classic RDJ...

I feel some wind is leaving the sail so to speak. Time for another promotional nugget to drop.

:cisfor:

plsssss

Fun! Anyone got a copy of stegdetect handy to paste the output in here? We should be able to figure that out, if there's something to figure out.

How do we know for sure this will be released digitally and stuff?

also

...his ever so blind fanbase.

ý
Not to mention his ever so deaf imitators.
POW

shots fired

Fun! Anyone got a copy of stegdetect handy to paste the output in here? We should be able to figure that out, if there's something to figure out.

http://www.mobilefish.com/services/steganography/steganography.php

* You have entered the wrong Access Code

I ran stegdetect on it and it said:

Corrupt JPEG data: 13057 extraneous bytes before marker 0xc4
foldface-w.jpg : jphide(*)
Using the UI for stegdetect, the Detection column says jphide(*)
I tried numerous passphrases (incl. strings from the exif) with jpseek but got nowhere.

http://www.mobilefish.com/services/steganography/steganography.php

* You have entered the wrong Access Code

* No hidden message or file found in the image.

_______

|/ |

|

|

|

|

|

_ |___