IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest transmisiones ferox

yeah this is different than boc release, when i was wondering in the forest, now i'm at huge hangover with someone in my room and this, can't be real

about the back cover image it has been posted many times already on that thread, can't figure the first post or the source,

but as being said, if this sort of info can leak, so does the music, and it hasn't, also, there will be a tracklist normally, a LP gotta need a minimum of infos, specially from warp considering the impact, investment etc....

this time, they'll try to do this right without too much shenanigans and mystery, prove is what people have found mystery regarding this campaign is actually pointing straight obvious and easy,

they are adults, professionals and they don't play games, now it's about $$$

edit : also the plug isn't american at all, it's a french plug

No man it's definitely a Dutch plug.

about the back cover image it has been posted many times already on that thread, can't figure the first post or the source,

but as being said, if this sort of info can leak, so does the music, and it hasn't, also, there will be a tracklist normally, a LP gotta need a minimum of infos, specially from warp considering the impact, investment etc....

this time, they'll try to do this right without too much shenanigans and mystery, prove is what people have found mystery regarding this campaign is actually pointing straight obvious and easy,

they are adults, professionals and they don't play games, now it's about $$$

edit : also the plug isn't american at all, it's a french plug

No man it's definitely a Dutch plug.

i'm french, i live in france and im at home, i normally don't need to check this but for you i will !!!

ohh it's the same .... !!!! -___-

10544210_343572045801964_356977341_n.jpg

i caught on to the stencils about 3 or 4 days ago, i just thought it was a fan who stenciled the first siting at the radio music city hall.

this guy was caught in Brooklyn stenciling the Aphex logo on the street.

this should be the album art

looks like the stencils were legit after all :cisfor:

M4BfkIJ.jpg

idk, that "53" sticker looks a bit weird, odd oval skewing and has a photoshopped looking fuzz to it when zoomed in

could still be real tho, idk

This stencil at top has a border. The stencil above has no border. Schoolboy error.

Seriously though, imagine writing Avril 14th and then some 'journalist' comes along and goes '5.5/10 for that'... Who the fuck do they think they are? Writing about music is like dancing about architecture. Never read a music review, never will.

Seriously though, imagine writing Avril 14th and then some 'journalist' comes along and goes '5.5/10 for that'... Who the fuck do they think they are? Writing about music is like dancing about architecture. Never read a music review, never will.

i disagree, anything can be hated, anyone can say anything regarding art.

the fact YOU give a shit of what's been said makes the difference.

Edited by klore

Avril 14th is pretty basic, but I have yet to see anything anywhere other than the Tuss that gets even close to the quality of tracks like MtstMichael/StMichaelsMt , Afx vw/e, Meltphace 6, Ziggomatic V17, Omgjyja Switch

The person that did that rating has to be beyond fucking insane not to realize that

Edited by Verdant Hickies

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture. Never read a music review, never will.

Except writing is one of the primary ways of communicating ideas and opinions between people, whilst dancing isn't. Really hate the dancing about architecture quote.

I remember when Drukqs came out, opinion was very divided. Even a few years later, describing it as my second favourite Aphex record (as it was then) on certain forums invited a lot of derision.

More contemporary reviews:

Allmusic: 3/5

Rolling Stone: 2/10

Billboard: 6/10

It's aged well and I think more recent reviews reflect that, but it was seen as a disappointment to many upon its release.

Avril 14th is pretty basic, but I have yet to see anything anywhere other than the Tuss that gets even close to the quality of tracks like MtstMichael/StMichaelsMt , Afx vw/e, Meltphace 6, Ziggomatic V17, Omgjyja Switch

The person that did that rating has to be beyond fucking insane not to realize that

e=mc2 is pretty basic. The wheel is pretty basic. photography is pretty basic. gosh that feels better.

Edited by 123

I like Drukqs but split the album into peaceful songs + crazy breakbeat stuff. I honestly think it works better that way, although I haven't listened to it on vinyl and I hear this is the optimal way to hear it.

That said, I will def get vinyl this time instead of CD. CDs are worthless now really, aren't they?

my theory is that it will be more then one album, the first one: syro baby, will be some fucked up experimental music beyond drukqs that none has ever heard before and pitchfork will give it 2.9

the second one will be selected ambient works 3 so everyone shuts the hell up for 20 years

Yes!

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture. Never read a music review, never will.

Except writing is one of the primary ways of communicating ideas and opinions between people, whilst dancing isn't. Really hate the dancing about architecture quote.

I remember when Drukqs came out, opinion was very divided. Even a few years later, describing it as my second favourite Aphex record (as it was then) on certain forums invited a lot of derision.

More contemporary reviews:

Allmusic: 3/5

Rolling Stone: 2/10

Billboard: 6/10

It's aged well and I think more recent reviews reflect that, but it was seen as a disappointment to many upon its release.

It's pointless in this context, hence the comparison. So a guy thinks it's a 5.5/10 - how does this affect my perception or my feelings or my emotions when I listen? It doesn't. So it's pointless. These idiots get paid for their opinion and yet have zero emotional intelligence. It's a total fraud.