IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

my theory is that it will be more then one album, the first one: syro baby, will be some fucked up experimental music beyond drukqs that none has ever heard before and pitchfork will give it 2.9

the second one will be selected ambient works 3 so everyone shuts the hell up for 20 years

10544210_343572045801964_356977341_n.jpg

i caught on to the stencils about 3 or 4 days ago, i just thought it was a fan who stenciled the first siting at the radio music city hall.

this guy was caught in Brooklyn stenciling the Aphex logo on the street.

this should be the album art

Wonder if Pitchfork will be a little more lenient with this one than the last album - http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/225-drukqs/

5.5 lol

that's laughable. Even music lovers that don't listen to electronic music would surely give it a higher score than that.

Wonder if Pitchfork will be a little more lenient with this one than the last album - http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/225-drukqs/

5.5 lol

that's laughable. Even music lovers that don't listen to electronic music would surely give it a higher score than that.

well at least they gave yeezus the score it deserved

imo2bh

A friend took this last week at a club in Tokyo, predates the blimp

mJXfnaB.jpg

daaayuuuum!

ok, i'm scared now

Tokyo eh?

Why would the notices on those lockers be written in English then? I never saw anything written in English (correctly) while living in Japan.

Obviously Phitoshop

Don't make shit up dude.

haha did you live there pre-world War II? like 25% of Japanese signage is in (pretty decent) English

Also it says 300 yen (円) on locker 0272 :P

i believe you forcefielder! looks legit and undergrind like the blimp and the spray

I thought it was just some who fan got a hold of some dope stickers, but after seeing the webpage release with the exact logo, I thought it was worth posting here.

Last year in Tokyo, BoC did that stunt playing a public video of first track from Tomorrow's Harvest for the first time. Warp seems to understand a fuck tonne of people in Japan still buy CD's. Toooo bad I'm in Osaka

the expectations are so high he must be releasing more than one album because if one album contains too much of ueber weird stuff like gwarek from Ducks or ambient slowness people are going to be dissapointed so there must be more than one even i can imagine he doesnt give a fuck and gwareks are all over !

looks like the stencils were legit after all :cisfor:

M4BfkIJ.jpg

idk, that "53" sticker looks a bit weird, odd oval skewing and has a photoshopped looking fuzz to it when zoomed in

could still be real tho, idk

i believe you forcefielder! looks legit and undergrind like the blimp and the spray

I thought it was just some who fan got a hold of some dope stickers, but after seeing the webpage release with the exact logo, I thought it was worth posting here.

Last year in Tokyo, BoC did that stunt playing a public video of first track from Tomorrow's Harvest for the first time. Warp seems to understand a fuck tonne of people in Japan still buy CD's. Toooo bad I'm in Osaka

fuck.. I'm gonna be in Tokyo in late September. Hopefully they delay the release until then, haha

Guest cult fiction

LOL @ the Syro "leak" that's on pirate bay right now... sounds like richard has gone VST rabid

Edited by cult fiction

looks like the stencils were legit after all :cisfor:

M4BfkIJ.jpg

idk, that "53" sticker looks a bit weird, odd oval skewing and has a photoshopped looking fuzz to it when zoomed in

could still be real tho, idk

I like the idea.

But where does this come from again?

2mooyl0.jpg

2nu7f5c.jpg

Star-Trek.gif

hahaha

complete with links to the pirate bay. feels like it's being part of the guerilla marketing tactics. 4chan, tor, pirate bay. I'd be disapointed if the album isn't uploaded to wikileaks at some point. ;D

or only available to people who pay with bitcoins.

fuck.. I'm gonna be in Tokyo in late September. Hopefully they delay the release until then, haha

I've been hearing both september and october release dates thrown around, hopefully you're lucky!

2mooyl0.jpg

2nu7f5c.jpg

Star-Trek.gif

hahaha

complete with links to the pirate bay. feels like it's being part of the guerilla marketing tactics. 4chan, tor, pirate bay. I'd be disapointed if the album isn't uploaded to wikileaks at some point. ;D

or only available to people who pay with bitcoins.

I really hope it doesn't leak.

If it leaks I won't be able to control myself and I'll get it, but I want that lovely christmas morning experience of pre-ordering the album, having it delivered day of release, while I'm at work with eyes locked on the clock, then rushing home for a night of good times

i won't be d/l'ing leaks cause i never do, i'm patient enough. i'll probably buy the cd not the digital, cause this release is aspecial so i'll make an exception, plus i've broken the ice now with the edm thing, uh oh.