IGNORED

Autechre Tour Cancelled

Hugh Mughnus

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm aiming for the Utrecht one currently. Le Guess Who's going?

Me! If I'm not too late with getting tickets :) not sure which days yet though!

I'm in for Saturday only. They have Hieroglyphic Being and Swans & Tim Hecker on other stage(-s) as possible bonus. It's hard to be hardcore Ae fan on a fest, you're like depressive black metal head trying to hang out in a bar.

They just got announced for glasgow.

5KWQSoR.png

feel free to give me a shout if anyone is going.

yeah that looks amazing, but not sure I can mission it up to the independent nation of Scotland for it.

My first thought was to joke about Scots, but i retreated and went to Syro instead. There's a nice joke there, check it out. Old-fashioned, tight delivery. Scotland - it needs to settle a dusty bit.

Actually, shame on a nigga who scared to cross the border on a nigga.

Guest jasondonervan

They just got announced for glasgow.

5KWQSoR.png

feel free to give me a shout if anyone is going.

Very tempting, as long as I could get a flight up on the Saturday and be back whenever on Sunday, it's do-able. Will investigate!

I'm aiming for the Utrecht one currently. Le Guess Who's going?

Me! If I'm not too late with getting tickets :) not sure which days yet though!

I'm in for Saturday only. They have Hieroglyphic Being and Swans & Tim Hecker on other stage(-s) as possible bonus. It's hard to be hardcore Ae fan on a fest, you're like depressive black metal head trying to hang out in a bar.

lol, I actually only get that feeling at a black metal gig these days. I love these eclectic festivals. Problem is how they divided the acts so that every day includes an act I really want to see. Result: it's really not worth going to any of the days for that money (tickets, hotel, etc.). On saturday we have Swans but I'm already seeing them in 2 weeks. Bummed out by this... Anyway, I'll try and make it saturday and maybe sunday.

A welcome return to the art school for Ae, they really tear the arse off that place like no-one else. Infact it's gonna be the first time they've played there since the epic 2008 Quaristice gig. I'm going. I'll try to seek out messian in the crowd at 3am.

Yeah, that was the first Ae gig i was at and it was incredible. 3 years later it was even more immense. For the Oversteps tour it was a monday night and they were demoted to city centre club (low ceilings), it wasn't as loud. I asked Sean about it in AAA and he was pissed off about the venue change in 2010 but acknowledged that it was a monday night and they didn't have a choice. Ae LOVE the Art school. Cant wait for this.

Archived