IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

• 3 months later...

funny thing is that one much bigger celebrity than Cosby has had numerous rape and sexual assault allegations, US president Bill Clinton. And no these weren't just litigious women coming out of the woodwork after he became famous, the allegations started very early on.

the cherry on top is that Bill Clinton made numerous trips to the resort of one Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was charged and convicted of running an underage sexslave/prostutuion ring and resort in Florida where he would fly high rollers in and out for a weekend of underage prostitutes. A lot of people have speculated (reasonably) that Jeffrey's 15 month sentence was so suspiciously short for what he was charged with that he must have recorded videotapes of big politicians fucking underage prostitutes to use as future blackmail leverage.
http://gawker.com/flight-logs-put-clinton-dershowitz-on-pedophile-billio-1681039971

Look up bill clinton rape/sexual assault, skip the right wing/republican sites if you want to there is plenty out there from non partisan publications bringing a lot of validity to the claims

edit: as time passes im sure more allegations of presidents doing illegal sexual things will come out. I think it was only last year when a Whitehouse intern from the 60s confessed (after decades of keeping it secret) that JFK fucked her in the whitehouse when she was only 17

Edited by John Ehrlichman

hey, if this can happen, then anything can

2mtm_upfront2014__140509000911.jpg

i can't believe how many people without skipping a beat say Mike Tyson didn't rape anybody and was imprisoned unfairly, its like wtf seriously?

funny thing is that one much bigger celebrity than Cosby has had numerous rape and sexual assault allegations, US president Bill Clinton. And no these weren't just litigious women coming out of the woodwork after he became famous, the allegations started very early on.

the cherry on top is that Bill Clinton made numerous trips to the resort of one Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was charged and convicted of running an underage sexslave/prostutuion ring and resort in Florida where he would fly high rollers in and out for a weekend of underage prostitutes. A lot of people have speculated (reasonably) that Jeffrey's 15 month sentence was so suspiciously short for what he was charged with that he must have recorded videotapes of big politicians fucking underage prostitutes to use as future blackmail leverage.

http://gawker.com/flight-logs-put-clinton-dershowitz-on-pedophile-billio-1681039971

Look up bill clinton rape/sexual assault, skip the right wing/republican sites if you want to there is plenty out there from non partisan publications bringing a lot of validity to the claims

edit: as time passes im sure more allegations of presidents doing illegal sexual things will come out. I think it was only last year when a Whitehouse intern from the 60s confessed (after decades of keeping it secret) that JFK fucked her in the whitehouse when she was only 17

No matter how much proof you show some people they just can't get away from that lesser of two evils mentality. I think for some it just seems too bleak so they cling to the idea of a good guy and Bill is those peoples patron saint so I am not surprised.

One thing I am thankful for in this WATMM take on a MSM story is that no where else would I have discovered the house of cosby!

republicans probably spent billions of dollars trying to take down clington by any means possible, but our brave internet investigative journalist bobbie obviously knows better and has access to real truth about him.

The extinction of mankind will be brought about by the prototype Turboraping RoboCosby in the year 2061.

republicans probably spent billions of dollars trying to take down clington by any means possible, but our brave internet investigative journalist bobbie obviously knows better and has access to real truth about him.

lol

Well that was a insane rambling answer that noticeably did not contain the phrase "I did not rape those women".

i knowwww soo good

There's nothing in that gawker article that indicates Clinton raped/sexually assaulted anyone. The first time I saw this story was in National Enquirer in a grocery store a few weeks ago by the way.

There's nothing in that gawker article that indicates Clinton raped/sexually assaulted anyone. The first time I saw this story was in National Enquirer in a grocery store a few weeks ago by the way.

you probably aren't familiar with the story in general, i'd go check it out and not its not just tabloid fodder

lol

fuck the both of you, seriously

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Look how easy this guilt by association game is.

Abby Martin reported for RT, a well known Russian propaganda outlet. Therefore, Abby Martin is a KGB operative.

Also please quote the relevant sections in that gawker article where Clinton is accused of rape.

Edit: I should point out that I am not saying Clinton isn't a rapist. I am saying that this gawker article and the Epstein connection are not credible proof of it. We all know Clinton has problems keeping his pecker in his pants. This kind of journalism is shoddy reporting, and serves no good.

you probably aren't familiar with the story in general, i'd go check it out and not its not just tabloid fodder

lol

fuck the both of you, seriously

I love u man - gonna give u a big hug. Just like Clinton did to an underage hooker

• 1 month later...