IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

i question my nose for creeps. i never for a second in my life thought Cosby was anything other than his G rated fatherly self. Im not one of those minute i laid eyes on him i knew people.

are you serious, i knew this guy was up to no good the moment i saw him on tv some time in the 90's

reinstates allegedly ...

made ya look ;-p

I still wonder how much of the Michael Jackson sex scandal was made up

same, in part because if he actually did (and i still have a hard time believing it) innocently hang out with so many young kids and sleep in the same bed with them (non sexually, again hard pill to swallow) it would be very easy to make a believable accusation.

the most interesting thing i've ever seen on michael jackson came from louie theorux. apparently Martin Bashir and Louie were both competing to get a big exclusive interview with Michael, and Michael's team decided on Bashir since they thought Louie would try to embarrass him. In the special Louie gets in contact with a scottish fan who used to have phone sex with Michael before Thriller came out (when this fan happened to be only 14 years old still living at home). He met michael doing a fan made tape recorded interview at a concert on tour and they stayed in touch for years (and it ended up getting out into the papers i believe after the kids parents found out). Its very possible to me Michael was gay and leaned towards young men or older boys, but in terms of proof that he molested or raped pre-teen children its hard to say definitively.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

funny thing is that one much bigger celebrity than Cosby has had numerous rape and sexual assault allegations, US president Bill Clinton. And no these weren't just litigious women coming out of the woodwork after he became famous, the allegations started very early on.

the cherry on top is that Bill Clinton made numerous trips to the resort of one Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who was charged and convicted of running an underage sexslave/prostutuion ring and resort in Florida where he would fly high rollers in and out for a weekend of underage prostitutes. A lot of people have speculated (reasonably) that Jeffrey's 15 month sentence was so suspiciously short for what he was charged with that he must have recorded videotapes of big politicians fucking underage prostitutes to use as future blackmail leverage.

http://gawker.com/flight-logs-put-clinton-dershowitz-on-pedophile-billio-1681039971

Look up bill clinton rape/sexual assault, skip the right wing/republican sites if you want to there is plenty out there from non partisan publications bringing a lot of validity to the claims

edit: as time passes im sure more allegations of presidents doing illegal sexual things will come out. I think it was only last year when a Whitehouse intern from the 60s confessed (after decades of keeping it secret) that JFK fucked her in the whitehouse when she was only 17

There's nothing in that gawker article that indicates Clinton raped/sexually assaulted anyone. The first time I saw this story was in National Enquirer in a grocery store a few weeks ago by the way.

you probably aren't familiar with the story in general, i'd go check it out and not its not just tabloid fodder

republicans probably spent billions of dollars trying to take down clington by any means possible, but our brave internet investigative journalist bobbie obviously knows better and has access to real truth about him.

lol

fuck the both of you, seriously

I love u man - gonna give u a big hug. Just like Clinton did to an underage hooker

absolute LOL <3 u Rob

I dunno, man..... How many sluts later mature and then try to erase their consented sexual past with ideas of being forced?

Also, quaaludes are supposed to be the shit, but nobody has that anymore. Would like to try them someday. I used to live with a cousin who did even hard drugs like meth and crack, and he stated that quaaludes were the best (70's, 80's). And meth and coke (never done crack) are great- even though I don't care for them now- so quaaludes must be like, "I like dis."

All this talk about Bill Cosby is disturbing... I used to watch The Cosby Show growing up, and to think that I used to masturbate to him on screen... All those years, masturbating to a rapist. Makes me feel sick inside. ...Makes me feel so sick, like I wanna rape him.

The clues were all there that this man was raping on an industrial scale. Very high sex drive, slow manipulative speech patterns, egotistic. In retrospect it's easy to look back on this sleazy man and see the warning signs. He just got obsessed with the feeling of cumming and any piece of meat that met his path he treated as an object to make him feel good. The cunt was a wolf in sheeps clothing, hiding behind his alter ego Cliff Huxtable he was untouchable, he was old back then, no-one could have known this old beast was sexed up.

that weird stoicism he always had in the Cosby show and in his standup seemed 'funny' to me growing up because it seemed to be a total put on with no rhyme or reason. Almost like the way a precocious child would act to impress or get control of a room full of adults. but looking back on that vibe puts a totally new creepy as fuck spin on it

i don't find any of it creepy on reflection, just boring as all hell. I've never known one of his standup things to ellicit a chukle from me. This concerned me over the years, why don't i find him funny, he's very famous and is so due to the fact that he's in comedy, surely there must have been some point whereupon our senses of humour collided. nope.