IGNORED

Squarepusher to unveil 2 new tracks on BBC Radio 1

cear

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting if Tom exclusively wrote these to be played in the show. IMO Untitled did sound like taken from Ufabulum sessions whereas Running Man was more in the vein of his older stuff. Untitled was OK but Running Man...aah yum yum. Really hoping he would release a whole album full of that stuff but trying really hard not to get my hopes up until I get facts. Would buy it. I'm not even trying to guess where he's heading. Hopefully LOUD...

Yeah the edm kids of today have never been through the mental beats phase so it's about due for a resurgence and Tom could lead the way (with hopefully phex'ee poking his noise in with some complex beats acid thudndahrr (on multiple albums one prays)).

It'll blow their little willys off, and he'd rake in millions.

If he wants to take the cheesy pop road, he should go all the way in that direction, and ADD VOCALS. I would love to hear some Squarepusher with some mainstream pop singer, the result would still be awful, but in an interesting way.

lol listen to d'Demonstrator again and explain to me how this is a good idea

If he wants to take the cheesy pop road, he should go all the way in that direction, and ADD VOCALS. I would love to hear some Squarepusher with some mainstream pop singer, the result would still be awful, but in an interesting way.

how can you not like tracks like plug me in, abstract lover and endless night?! weird!

the rest are a bit hit-and-miss tho, I admit (I still love them all, the fanboy i am)

how can you not like tracks like plug me in, abstract lover and endless night?! weird!

the rest are a bit hit-and-miss tho, I admit (I still love them all, the fanboy i am)

frisco wave?

gold

frisco wave?

gold

tbh I way prefer this version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMUwJ3_XikA

Oh definitely, Plug Me In and are a few others are solid gold. It might have been a better release if only an EP.

Oh definitely, Plug Me In and are a few others are solid gold. It might have been a better release if only an EP.

this could almost be said about most albums, i reckon

Guest Bourbon Surf

sounds awesome

is this also related? sounds like it is:

Where did this one come from...? was it played on the radio also...?

Guest bitroast

ceephax.co.uk

there were heeeaps of tracks uploaded to his website back in the day but the collection. few of the tracks have been released but most were pretty demo-y.

Archived