IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

41 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

i wish i could walk by and yell loud as i can "I HOPE TRUMP FUCKING DIES!"

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i wish i could walk by and yell loud as i can "I HOPE TRUMP FUCKING DIES!"

remember the lesson learned from Ghostbusters 2 - all the negative emotion bottled up in NYC causes the evil to happen. take away the negativity, and the evil slime is powerless... if only that could happen IRL lol

these people are all in an insanity cult. delusional. brainwashed by lies from angry talking heads and social media bad takes. they will follow him off a cliff if they have to. it's mental illness on a massive scale that has been normalized by con men leadership figures. they are all fine, nothing to see here, this is normal adult behavior. they're just supporting THEIR president! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, zero said:

remember the lesson learned from Ghostbusters 2 - all the negative emotion bottled up in NYC causes the evil to happen. take away the negativity, and the evil slime is powerless... if only that could happen IRL lol

these people are all in an insanity cult. delusional. brainwashed by lies from angry talking heads and social media bad takes. they will follow him off a cliff if they have to. it's mental illness on a massive scale that has been normalized by con men leadership figures. they are all fine, nothing to see here, this is normal adult behavior. they're just supporting THEIR president! 

IMG_1985.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Flol guilty on all 34 charges. I'm opening a celebratory beer.

Drinking one, even. I'm so crazy.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Farnsworth 4

Posted (edited)

lol wow this rules

hope the judge throws the book at him. potential jail time of 4 years per charge iirc, but given that he’s a “first time offender” ahem, he’ll likely get away pretty light.

Edited by auxien
  • Like 1

Just now, auxien said:

lol wow this rules

hope the judge throws the book at him

my guess is house arrest and probation and they take his golden toilet and replace it w/a japanese style squatty potty. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Apparently, and this is not a joke, he may still legally be elected and serve as president from behind bars because the founding fathers never dreamed about this scenario being possible… only he wouldn’t be allowed to vote. 
:wtf:

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

my guess is house arrest and probation and they take his golden toilet and replace it w/a japanese style squatty potty. 

He needs mandatory community service, and be forced to take remedial ethics and civics classes. Maybe tax courses as well, and some kind of monitor to keep tabs on him. 

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

He needs mandatory community service, and be forced to take remedial ethics and civics classes. Maybe tax courses as well, and some kind of monitor to keep tabs on him. 

well, he can't read so not sure what kind of classes he'll be able to take. he is immune to ethics. none of that means anything to him. but sitting through some classes would be hilarious if other people are taking same classes and no one wants to sit next to him because of diapers are full. 

i'll be surprised if he gets anything more than probation/house arrest or something.. and a fine if there's a fine for this crime.. idk. judge could always throw the book at him some how. i suspect some people will be gun shy about this and back off as not to enflame his base of chuds. 

• Like 1

I can’t believe the radical left did this to trump. This is insane. I’m flying my flag upside down for real now.

• Haha 3
  • Burger 2
  • Farnsworth 1

26 minutes ago, exitonly said:

enflame the chuds

c89f9f4c75f098caf16f4f300e177f6643802c6d

wish someone could make him fat and put trumps face on the mask

The Fox coverage is fascinating, each host going down a separate rabbit hole. So far they’re only calling on people to vote, but goddamn they perpetuate a fucked up world view. The way they keep bagging on NYC is hilarious, like they really pretend they don’t work there. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

The Fox coverage is fascinating, each host going down a separate rabbit hole. So far they’re only calling on people to vote, but goddamn they perpetuate a fucked up world view. The way they keep bagging on NYC is hilarious, like they really pretend they don’t work there. 

Speaking of Fox News…IMG_8703.jpeg

• Haha 3