IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

There was a guy that drove past my work today blasting a German speech circa 1930s and giving the heil Hitler salute.

Stay outta Cracker Barrel lol

The hotel I stayed at in Kalamazoo was on Cracker Barrel Blvd. I was mightily disappointed not to get complimentary Cracker Barrel tasters in the hotel room.

There was a guy that drove past my work today blasting a German speech circa 1930s and giving the heil Hitler salute.

The hotel I stayed at in Kalamazoo was on Cracker Barrel Blvd. I was mightily disappointed not to get complimentary Cracker Barrel tasters in the hotel room.

I don't know what's more sad - being in Kalamazoo, or not getting free crackers on a fucking strewn named after a cracker... the combo is just devastating, my condolences

I don't know what's more sad - being in Kalamazoo, or not getting free crackers on a fucking strewn named after a cracker... the combo is just devastating, my condolences
Yeah Kalamazoo is kind of a shit hole. Still, had some decent beers so it wasn't the worst place I've ever been.

This includes early natural miscarriages btw. Our friends was told that legally she had to report if she has a early set miscarriage discharge (essentially a heavy period) because it has to be treated like human remains and buried at her insurance companies cost. She said her OBGYN was distraught as he explained this and his nurse fought back tears. This is the same state where doctors and health experts are silenced by legislators with no basic knowledge of womens health and who flat out lie. It is infuriating.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Truly horrific shit. As if miscarrying/aborting weren't traumatic enough.

"Dont be a slut" or "god has a plan" would be their retort. Or plugging theie ears and yelling "nahnahnahnah i cant hear you."

This state keeps cutting and underfunding CPS care and foster care. They've tried making drug tests mandatory for food stamps. They cling on superficial church morals and shit on those actually needing help.

Edited by joshuatx

When older than 60 and being a white gray man, simply ask them their row v wade position and move them to the north pole accordingly. 

We should give white old men a new home on the North Pole (yeah, the disappearing one ;p) if they believe in redoing row v wade. 

edit: like santa :D

Edited by goDel

When older than 60 and being a white gray man, simply ask them their row v wade position and move them to the north pole accordingly. 

We should give white old men a new home on the North Pole (yeah, the disappearing one ;p) if they believe in redoing row v wade. 

edit: like santa :D

Yeah I'd seriously vote for this. If Trump can get elected anything is possible, right?

The Dakota pipeline was blocked. US Army Corp of Engineers refused to grant easement.

Finally. Probably not a coincidence that the announcement came during the self-deployment of veterans (including Tulsi Gabbard) to aid the people of Standing Rock.

Not sure if this means halting construction altogether though, or if it merely implies rerouting of the pipeline.

The Dakota pipeline was blocked. US Army Corp of Engineers refused to grant easement.

Finally. Probably not a coincidence that the announcement came during the self-deployment of veterans (including Tulsi Gabbard) to aid the people of Standing Rock.

Not sure if this means halting construction altogether though, or if it merely implies rerouting of the pipeline.

They now legally have to explore alternate routes. Studies like that take time, this effectively is an indefinate delay, easily years.

people over in the pizzagate thread who were taking this seriously, know that you take some of the blame for bulshit like this. stop being morons please.

remids me of this: https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/aug/30/childprotection.society

people over in the pizzagate thread who were taking this seriously, know that you take some of the blame for bulshit like this. stop being morons please.

remids me of this: https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/aug/30/childprotection.society

sub reddit is like batshit weirdo

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5edjna/pizzagate_is_being_shut_down_at_4pm_today/?

the comments in that post are .. idk.. wtf.. people have a lot tinfoil. 

Yeah, we've already been through this once in the UK.

The reason the Brasseye Paedophile Special exists is because around that time the tabloids had whipped up the masses into a kiddy fiddler frenzy.

Yeah, we've already been through this once in the UK.

The reason the Brasseye Paedophile Special exists is because around that time the tabloids had whipped up the masses into a kiddy fiddler frenzy.

yep, with the Daily Mail then getting outraged over the show taking the mick, printed right next to some oggling of fifteen year old Charlotte Church

http://i.imgur.com/LSWRZ.jpg

The Monkey Dust paedofinder general is a recurring gag at the expense of public pedo hysteria as well (god I wish that show would come back, we need it now more than ever, I think one of the main writers died some years back though)

they're probably going to reroute and give it the keystone XL pipeline treatment (which btw was also protested against). another worry is whether (president elect) trump is going to reverse that decision considering he's all for the DAPL

this is what corporations refer to as "a temporary setback"

Edited by Nebraska

they're probably going to reroute and give it the keystone XL pipeline treatment (which btw was also protested against). another worry is whether (president elect) trump is going to reverse that decision considering he's all for the DAPL

this is what corporations refer to as "a temporary setback"

Pipeline reroutes are very common. I've worked on acquiring rights-of-way for them on several projects in Texas. Some spanned all the way from North Texas to the Gulf. Pipelines also pay much less for ROW compared to something like leasing for oil and gas drilling, so the financial burden on the companies, which have considerable capital anyhow, is not that big of a deal. Even if they already paid the people down stream from the area where the protests were happening, it's not that big of a deal. The fact that they were fighting it at all seems more of ego-driven than anything else. They probably feel that these people have no business disrupting their project.

The only practical considerations you have to make is that pipelines can only turn at specific angles, too sharp and it would be dangerous or impossible to have the product properly flowing through the pipe.  Also might be some prohibitively disruptive geography in the area. 

Anyhow, it seems, at a quick glance, that the way the pipeline was routed they intended to avoid the reservation by going just north of it, apparently this was not acceptable for the people of standing rock. It is running over a river at that point so there are consideration about downstream pollution if something were to happen at that point.

I'm assuming they will do a northernly reroute to avoid the treaty lands, otherwise they would have pretty massive reroute to achieve.

The fact that they were fighting it at all seems more of ego-driven than anything else. They probably feel that these people have no business disrupting their project.

i think they were fighting it because they were still drilling. i don't think they ever saw the native stand as anything but people that just needed to be out in the cold for a couple of months before the military came in, rounded them up and slapped them all with jail sentences for "public disobedience"

just as the government recently allowed mass hacking, the DAPL will be granted to resume drilling again

The fact that they were fighting it at all seems more of ego-driven than anything else. They probably feel that these people have no business disrupting their project.

i think they were fighting it because they were still drilling. i don't think they ever saw the native stand as anything but people that just needed to be out in the cold for a couple of months before the military came in, rounded them up and slapped them all with jail sentences for "public disobedience"

just as the government recently allowed mass hacking, the DAPL will be granted to resume drilling again

drilling?

From what I understand the pipeline is a transfer pipeline. Not a well. And from a cursory scan of the area there aren't a lot of pipelines in that area, meaning there probably aren't a lot of active wells unless it's a completely undeveloped area, which I doubt. 

Transfer pipelines are above ground or buried just below in most instances.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui