IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

whoever made this twitch is a genie and is going to make some bank as long as it doesn't get banned, currently 9 live tv cameras covering protests across the US:

• Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

48 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

Philly is winning

image.png.da38467d5d08b4abac10276f0b4a3107.png

at the White House they're doing some business too, dunno what the end goal there is tho. get inside and bitch slap Trump? all of this seems bigger and worse than previous occurrences, but with the wealth of reports that in many/all cases there are outside groups (possibly including police themselves) triggering the looting/violence, it's hard to separate out and truly gauge what's legit happening. and of course that's the point...obfuscate the message and the goals by muddying the water as much as possible at every level. 

lots of good happening amidst all this tho. somewhere in there maybe there's some seeds of necessary changes. 

• Farnsworth 3

philly has some pretty fucked up racial history. the guy who got shot years ago at that famous philly cheese steak place is one that comes to mind.. other than the obvious bombing of that neighborhood. it's notorious.. like many places i guess. ?

I’m not so sure many rioters or looters are alt-right, but we shall see. 

Isn’t it interesting how the MAGA lockdown protesters showed up with guns and looked very lame, while these protesters have no guns, shit is going kaboom and pants are being shatted. 

We suck at revolutions from every angle, it seems. How did we do it that first time? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Candiru said:

I’m not so sure many rioters or looters are alt-right, but we shall see. 

Isn’t it interesting how the MAGA lockdown protesters showed up with guns and looked very lame, while these protesters have no guns, shit is going kaboom and pants are being shatted. 

We suck at revolutions from every angle, it seems. How did we do it that first time? 

don't give them ideas. when the looting starts, the shooting starts, and we'd hate see bullets wasted on the "good people"

21 minutes ago, auxien said:

wtf going on up there y’all goddamn. 

looks like he grabbed it and removed ammo and cleared any round in the chamber. "gimme that gun you dumb ass". you notice his assault rifle does not have a clip in it. 

oh damn!

NOT MN.. it's Iran for a funeral procession per replies to teh tweet. thanks @sweepstakes

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 2

The powder keg was lit the moment George Floyd lost his life to a rogue cop. People won't tolerate American fascism, greed, racism, and imperialism anymore. All we can do from here is let things run their course.

Edited by timbre monke
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ignatius said:

looks like he grabbed it and removed ammo and cleared any round in the chamber. "gimme that gun you dumb ass". you notice his assault rifle does not have a clip in it. 

yeah i mean i could tell what was physically happening but like... what the hell? why? too many options there, was the handgun guy a cop? he wouldn’t have just emptied the gun if so i would think?? was he just a good protestor who happened to be carrying a pistol and wanted to deter stupid kids trying to look badass or trying to incite some shit? i don’t even know

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

Several replies to this tweet have indicated that it's actually footage of Iran during a funeral procession

FLOL. i ate the onion on that one. 

gotta say. this is really a great opportunity for Joe Biden to get out there on the streets and shake some hands and get some votes. the CornPop story would go over big.. maybe they could rub some hairy legs and stuff. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, timbre monke said:

The powder keg was lit the moment George Floyd lost his life to a rogue cop. People won't tolerate American fascism, greed, racism, and imperialism anymore. All we can do from here is let things run their course.

hopefully. maybe. but honestly probably not, it’s all so deeply ingrained i doubt this time will be any different. really hope i’m wrong. 

The kid in black with the AR-15 broke into a police car and took the rifle, and from the comments was shooting it.  The bald hero dude may be a hired security for news team, or undercover.  The other man that grabs the kid after he is unarmed had a white sash around his arm possibly identifying him as undercover.  Either way, that dude is about as badass as it gets, checks his perimeter after taking the gun, backing up to the car before clearing the weapon.  Kudos to that guy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, auxien said:

hopefully. maybe. but honestly probably not, it’s all so deeply ingrained i doubt this time will be any different. really hope i’m wrong. 

My feelings as well. I think @ignatius's Dugin reference is probably more accurate. It is refreshing that (many or most) kids these days are smart enough to point that out and not get swept up in the chaos.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

Driver got doxed

to be fair tho what happened before that video started. somebody jumps on my car unprovoked (IF that's the case, possible, idk!) i'd probably try and run them over too.

fucking insane. asshole cops could've just...ya know....gone backwards. not engaged. hope they're charged with attempted murder.

• Sad 1