IGNORED

How does the World view America these days?

Rubin Farr

I don't know why, but I almost watched that entire thing.  Most annoying thing I've put myself through in a while.  Also... the guy she was harassing behind the counter looks a lot like someone I went to elementary school with who was also named Jesse.  Hard to say though, what with the mask + being 25 years older.  I'm going to pretend it is anyway.

9 minutes ago, timbre monke said:

Looks like he deleted the Tweet already. It's obvious who the real coward is.

looks like he deleted his account too. 

Turns out he's some kind of author/former professor of theology. So basically a glorified evangelical.

Too bad I won't be reading any of his books.

2 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

This guy reminds me of kids explaining to mummy or daddy their sister/brother were the problem and they should be punished. Very childish behaviour. Like a cop, or broader speaking the government/authorities, are similar to parents and held responsible for saving their asses. Don't think that's a typical US thing, though. But what makes it a bit odd is that especially in the US, individual freedom is such a big thing and government is frowned upon. Like they're saying they have a right for their individual freedom, but they don't want to carry the responsibility that comes with that freedom. Or worse, they can't carry that responsibility. Like children.

• Farnsworth 1

8 hours ago, goDel said:

This guy reminds me of kids explaining to mummy or daddy their sister/brother were the problem and they should be punished. Very childish behaviour. Like a cop, or broader speaking the government/authorities, are similar to parents and held responsible for saving their asses. Don't think that's a typical US thing, though. But what makes it a bit odd is that especially in the US, individual freedom is such a big thing and government is frowned upon. Like they're saying they have a right for their individual freedom, but they don't want to carry the responsibility that comes with that freedom. Or worse, they can't carry that responsibility. Like children.

it is so childish.  so many 'adults' act like children. my brother was a cop for 15 years in miami and more than half his job was conflict resolution between adults who lived together and were fighting over something really really stupid. 

• Like 1

It didn’t take too long for mass shootings to start reopening...

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/police-glendale-arizona-respond-reports-shooting-shopping-complex/OCOK3YF4D VBI5PFEEITNZCINAY/

”GLENDALE, Ariz. — Multiple people were shot by a man armed with an AR-15 style rifle at the Westgate Entertainment District, a large shopping mall northwest of Phoenix.

Police confirmed that at least three people were shot Wednesday evening at the shopping center in Glendale. All three victims have non-life threatening injuries.

One suspect is in custody, according to police.“

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

more like Go Diabeeetus Weekend am i right??

wtf how many catch phrases that one woman have? 

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

wtf how many catch phrases that one woman have? 

"was your haaaaands, with the geerrmix and keep them cllllllleaaaaan. totally!!"

Just now, Zephyr_Nova said:

As the leader of a successful multinational corporation I find this news to be quite heartening.

how are you holding up? 

5 minutes ago, ignatius said:

how are you holding up? 

As the leader of a successful multinational corporation I am held up by just so much money omg it's so much money that I have all the time it's great.