IGNORED

Xmas Loot

Rubin Farr

Itunes vouchers which i have spent on a Vangelis album and a couple of Advisory Circle albums, Cash which i am going to spend on a pair of jeans and some new headphones and obligatory chocolates/alcohol/socks/boxers/shower gel combo. Also a christmas jumper that says Bah Humbug on it. because im a grinch.

Hope you have all had a tolerable christmas :wink:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one got vinyl? I thought you lot like to brag about the records you got.

Months ago I had to practice some kind of inception with my parents about the records I wanted to have but it WORKED - received a lot of Drexciya reissues : Neptune's Lair, the Transllusion LP, Harnessed The Storm + an EP of Dopplereffekt. But it was priceless to hear my mom about how she read everything about Drexciya/Gerald Donald etc. on Wikipedia to find out which record she could get ! Amazing mom :wub:

AND I HAD TICKETS TO GO AND SEE SQUAREPUSHER LIVE !!! :squarepusher::squarepusher::squarepusher::squarepusher::squarepusher::squarepusher::squarepusher: (best xmas ever)

money, chocolates, booze

my family isn't big on xmas gifts anymore and that's fine by me. I got them some cute things in tokyo though (including an otamatone for my dad).

got myself a microbrute, pretty good

grandma got me a new wallet. mom got me an electric razor just like last year. dad bought my monthly train pass for january. girlfriend got me some socks with ducks on them.

8/10 would christmas again

Music I got:

Brian Eno - Nerve Net (2014 reissue with "My Squelchy Life")

Sun Ra - Space Is The Place

Gajek - Restless Shapes

Antony & The Johnsons - Turning

Bjork - Biophilia Live

Tortoise - TNT

Sparks - Propaganda (vinyl)

very very very very gud xmas(_evet10(/10))

yo dat' noice

mom made me a rug out of thrift store tshirts and an outdoor candle holder out of my cracked old cymbals. gf got me bike computer and toiletries. various friends got me smash bros u, touched - two, phallic water gun, other stuff

really love the frog pocket track on touched

Maquiavel's "The Prince"

Moms buying headphones is a lol. Nicki Minaj is on the Beats box.

You were suposed to be a girl

No one got vinyl? I thought you lot like to brag about the records you got.

Months ago I had to practice some kind of inception with my parents about the records I wanted to have but it WORKED - received a lot of Drexciya reissues : Neptune's Lair, the Transllusion LP, Harnessed The Storm + an EP of Dopplereffekt. But it was priceless to hear my mom about how she read everything about Drexciya/Gerald Donald etc. on Wikipedia to find out which record she could get ! Amazing mom :wub:

AND I HAD TICKETS TO GO AND SEE SQUAREPUSHER LIVE !!! :squarepusher::squarepusher::squarepusher::squarepusher::squarepusher::squarepusher::squarepusher: (best xmas ever)

woa man wtf

that's the parent I want to be

Archived