IGNORED

Scarlett Johansson to Headline ‘Ghost in the Shell’ Live-Action Movie

Braintree

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norwegian critics seem to think it's passable, mostly because of the visuals, fyi

i think this is not going to do well. it might even be quite good but still won't do well...most people have never heard of GITS and won't have a clue, or any desire to see it. the only people it's really going to appeal to are proper GITS fans, and there ain't that many of them relatively speaking. the other thing is that the original isn't even that good so the source material isn't going to elevate this to must-see status. it was a stupid idea to remake this to begin with...

Scarellt is cute. Very cute, but i don't think she is much of an actress. Hollywood just wants pretty faces these days. Although she was good in ghost world

george lucas should direct the new akira

tetsuo... he's killing younglings

tetsuo's midichlorian count is off the charts. Not even master akria's is this high

Kaneda : NOW THIS IS BOSOZOKU-ING!!!!

Scarellt is cute. Very cute, but i don't think she is much of an actress. Hollywood just wants pretty faces these days. Although she was good in ghost world

She was good in Under the Skin, but the character she played basically required that she not have a personality.

I actually liked her in Hail Caesar! but she also played a character that was very one dimensional. And was only in the movie for a few minutes.

I think she's pretty great, but she can't seem to get any interesting characters to portray in her movies.

Norwegian critics seem to think it's passable, mostly because of the visuals, fyi

That's the general consensus - pretty, but pretty empty otherwise. Some of the acting makes the Star Wars prequels look like Hamlet (Okay, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, LOL)

I just watched this in a weird little 3D cinema, I was the only viewer (despite a man with long grey hair and a trench coat lol). It was awesome! I mean plot-wise it was pretty Hollywood but it looked gorgeous and so did Scarlett Johannson

She is extremely fat and should feel ashamed

you're a terrible person, darre! so what if she's morbidly obese?! she's a human being too, yo no?!

Archived