IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad to hear the metz 2 sounds substantially different. gonna hold out until my rec gets here tho

xmas sounds pretty much the same so far

no it doesn't. it's a lot more slimmed down, and the beat is totally different. it's only 2mins as well, the new bit coming in sounded fairly different as well.

It's interesting! It's understandable why this little release is low-key though. Definitely only for the dedicated fans. No release will probably be big until the next full length.

Guest bitroast

nice. still finding fast marchromt a bit weird but that stripped back xmas eve sounds fucking great. stripped back and simple, sure! but nice having a bit of emphasis on the funky drum breaks^-^ looking forward.

Guest bitroast

I really enjoyed that Metz edit, looking forward to the full track, come on bleep let us havvit.

photo-18300.jpg

lol great avatar

xmas_evet1 n is exactly what i'd hoped it'd be, a stripped-down earlier mix of xmas_eve à la that early fenix funk

a la CIRCLONT10A

Guest White Calx

XMAS_EVET1 N :biggrin:[/size] [/size]

so how much does it differ?

It is similar in a lot of parts but the bits which are different are lovely and subtle. There is a nice element of SAW in there, its a lot cleaner, and them chimes are :w00t:

I can see it being sampled a lot.

Archived