IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cult fiction

Not feeling it so far, surprised it's just the midi data played back through the instruments at a faster speed isn't it? Interesting experiment but it definitely doesn't sound "right". The beat has a heavy sway where it leans in on each off-beat that sounds great at normal speed but pretty awkward here.

The original MARCHROMT30 is my fav Syro track so perhaps I'm just being a bit too precious.

I imagine the instruments & eq route switchers are working overtime to keep up at this speed.

I'm a little disappointed that it's literally just a sped-up MARCHROMT30A, but oh well, it sounds pretty good I guess. Still preferring the original so far though.

Was hoping Bleep would have it available to download for us pre-orderers, like they did with Minipops straight after it debuted on Radio 1.

Can't help feeling a bit miffed that I've essentially paid £10+ for one new track, but then I think about the ultra-generous Soundcloud dump and that more than justifies my spending. :happy:

*drunk*

I'm a little disappointed that it's literally just a sped-up MARCHROMT30A, but oh well, it sounds pretty good I guess. Still preferring the original so far though.

Now that I'm also disappointed by that, the only hope is "XMAS_EVET1 N" which I hope is also not the sped-up version of the original track.

Guest cult fiction

why do i even need to type this: it's not just a sped-up version of the original.

While it's not literally the same audio sped up, it is the same midi data played through the same set of instruments + fx faster.

Archived