IGNORED

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

BOCfan

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

Is that forehead tattoo i spy in third pic??

Mustve been drawn in sharpie cos not appearing in any others. Unless the joker getting the tattoos is representive of him reaching his final stage boss form and only appears at the end of the movie.

Jesus these get worse and worse. So all the DC tv shows are aimed at tween girls apparently, while the movies are aimed at miserable goth teenagers? Female empowerment, in hooker boots. WTF happened to Ally Mcbeal's face??

http://youtu.be/Lm46-envrHo

Oh shit, I watched that enormous trailer a couple of days ago and nearly died. Man, does that look terrible.

Jesus these get worse and worse. So all the DC tv shows are aimed at tween girls apparently, while the movies are aimed at miserable goth teenagers? Female empowerment, in hooker boots. WTF happened to Ally Mcbeal's face??

http://youtu.be/Lm46-envrHo

Why did I watch that... It's weird when people tell you some video is gonna be awesome, you get all doubtful. But then when someone says a video is gonna be horrible, you trust their opinion, then you watch it anyway.

This long fucking trailer made me realize that whole films could just be trailers. A challenge in efficient storytelling.

Holy shit.

Supergirl is like Ugly Betty vs. Power Rangers.

And this batman vs. superman film looks like its gonna be horseshit as well.

When is the next mad max movie coming out?

Jaden Smith to play Static Shock, this shittiest DC superhero comic and cartoon ever.

"Hey Dad, I want my own superhero movie!"

Will - "well son, I've fallen off lately and have to do ensemble films now. Is the internets good enough?"

Jaden - "sigh, I guess until I lose interest and everyone loses interest in me. Again."

As long as all the dialogue is delivered in the same way as in After Earth I'm definitely interested in watching a rip.

As long as all the dialogue is delivered in the same way as in After Earth I'm definitely interested in watching a rip.

Cypher Raige!!

oddly they picked they guy who made Training Day to direct this, not Zack Snyder. I mean when it was first announced i thought to myself they chose an interesting person to helm it but after seeing the way its unfolded so far it looks fucking awful like a mixture between The Flash TV show and WWF pro wrestling aesthetics from the 90s, or like a Juggalo version of Guardians of the Galaxy

Guest bitroast

oddly they picked they guy who made Training Day to direct this, not Zack Snyder. I mean when it was first announced i thought to myself they chose an interesting person to helm it but after seeing the way its unfolded so far it looks fucking awful like a mixture between The Flash TV show and WWF pro wrestling aesthetics from the 90s, or like a Juggalo version of Guardians of the Galaxy

zac schneider is busy doing his 1to1 faithful comic book to movie colouring book exercise on the dark knight returns to do suicide quad.

Archived