IGNORED

Need to get cool

Guest skibby

i know how i achieved it when i was 13, new rocks boots, a leather duster coat, and sunglasses.

oh, forgot a vital element, a satanic ice hockey shirt, xxxl

Oh god, I was rocking that look until I was at least 17.

172.gif

Try wearing nothing but black, and stylish glasses. Ride a bike and give it a name. Something catchy like a famous horse that's also used in an AFX track.

You'll be throwing your seed around town in no time. However, this will not improve your musical career.

Oh god, I was rocking that look until I was at least 17.

172.gif

I specifically remember finally being able to afford that beast and wearing it to my year 9 non-uniform day, thinking i was so fucking cool.

Guest skibby

every so often the power wagon rolls around, you know what i mean, and it looks at me and nudges its head saying 'cmon' and i usually sabotage myself before i can juice the glory. with a 'psh' , an eyeroll and a kiss of its own teeth, it speeds away and gathers more people who look and sound like a fashion student's corkboard. i could have had it all, vip sections and playing humble. instead i have to really be humble i.r.l.

i know how i achieved it when i was 13, new rocks boots, a leather duster coat, and sunglasses.

e98dd9c0-e050-11e3-b01e-c5b38a84c498_298

The passing air cools the windshield. You can use your defroster fan and the windshield will cool the air bouncing off it so you can get cooled air without using the air-conditioner, which uses up gas.

Archived