IGNORED

Cheetah EP

zlemflolia

Cummy sausage parties are the backbone of the rdj subforum.

Judith... isn't that a bit cheesy?

Oh wait... wine and cheese. No, that makes sense. Carry on.

Judith is his mom's name... I think... At least that's what I remember from 10,000 days

Oh dear. My Maynard knowledge is weak. Embarrassed.

Back on track though, Just listened to Cheetah7 again and what a vibey track. If this is anything along those lines - triumph all 'round.

The only reason I know that is from interviews where he brought up the fact that his mum was.. in a coma... for 10000 days. Hence the name of the album.

Cheetah3 is my favorite of the two cheetahs :). Definitely in the top 10 of the SC dump for me. Cheetah7, which i still listen to, usually right after cheetah3, is also quite fun

Edited by Brisbot

People over on GS were talking about the cover design and how the Title font doesn't match up with the rest of the aesthetic. The OCD man, the OCD.

MaynardWine21.jpg

Judith... isn't that a bit cheesy?

Oh wait... wine and cheese. No, that makes sense. Carry on.

those grapes are from the section he dumped his mom's ashes in. she's permeating every grape in that section. id say that's far from cheesy.

can we merge this with the new tool thread?

but then nothing will

happen

so how did I miss cheetah 7?

please stop with the wet and cum. lush is still acceptable you know..? call me hyperhetero but i like cuntz :) don't like to imagine watmm boyz sausages with wet w/ cum. no offense, honestly. knee jerk reaction :)

btw, hyperheteros have right too? right? just say'in..

carry on :)

My

cunt

is

dripping

wet

Someone said that they got the flyer in the mail earlier in the thread... They never did show a picture but he said that before the press started announcing that they were getting them in the mail...

WAtMMers, check your mail

so how did I miss cheetah 7?

Same thing happened to me. Saw the Cheetah thing was imminent so decided to relisten to them with this context in mind. I knew there were two but I usually listen to the afx sc in 2-3hr chunks.

When I searched my computer only one came up. Decided I was mistaken, maybe I was thinking of the cottage tracks, and listened to Cheetah3.

It was chatmm that corrected me. Searched computer again, nothing.

So, like a lot of people here I'm sure, I at first was ripping the sc tracks. Then when rdj enabled downloads I started replacing the rips with the proper downloads. Then when JSMCPN made his meticulously tagged mega.nz archive, I scrapped everything and got those to replace them.

Turns out in the mega.nz archive cheetah7 is available in 4 different file types. So I'm guessing if you download the whole thing in one chunk it omits that track?

Anyway, nice tracks. Should be an interesting ep.

I wonder if the two tracks that weren't ready for Syro that he mentioned were actually the Cheetah tracks?

They would've fitted pretty nicely in my opinion. But then again it would be strange to just post them on SC, but still can't help but wonder.

Also i don't think it's gonna be 8 tracks on the ep seeing the length of the two tracks...