IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cd still hasn't been shipped to the stores by the distributor. It's funny isn't it, I don't buy physical media very often, but when I do, there's always some fucking problem. Happened with syro, drumfunbeats and now this one for the epic win at being the longest fucking wait. I'm sure if I'd just gone for the wavs their server would have gone offline due to flooding or something ridik and if I'd ordered from warp they would have gone back to their delivery woes, but maybe only in my specific case. I was tempted to preorder this time around actually, but we've moved this past month so I wasn't aware of the new address at the time.

Just when you think your being boxed in in life you find that you're actually in a box within a box and not sure if there's an end to the containment vessels. Be cool if I was a cat I spose, maybe this is what one of the levels of cat heaven is like, although perhaps it's their hell because a box is only a valid safe space if it comes with an accompanying outside from which to retreat, infinite box hell doesn't offer this possibility.

The cd still hasn't been shipped to the stores by the distributor. It's funny isn't it, I don't buy physical media very often, but when I do, there's always some fucking problem. Happened with syro, drumfunbeats and now this one for the epic win at being the longest fucking wait. I'm sure if I'd just gone for the wavs their server would have gone offline due to flooding or something ridik and if I'd ordered from warp they would have gone back to their delivery woes, but maybe only in my specific case. I was tempted to preorder this time around actually, but we've moved this past month so I wasn't aware of the new address at the time.

Just when you think your being boxed in in life you find that you're actually in a box within a box and not sure if there's an end to the containment vessels. Be cool if I was a cat I spose, maybe this is what one of the levels of cat heaven is like, although perhaps it's their hell because a box is only a valid safe space if it comes with an accompanying outside from which to retreat, infinite box hell doesn't offer this possibility.

hah great post lol

delete..., you always come across as a likeable character and funny bloke, I always enjoy your musings on life

hope you get sorted out asap

Thanks man, as do you, you're a stalwart of good sense and fun on the forum methinks, people take shit too seriously these days, always looking for a dagger angle, to give or receive from, jumping indiscreetly over insensibly perceived shadow hands in the night.

Dagger danger, danger, dagga.

Thanks man, as do you, you're a stalwart of good sense and fun on the forum methinks, people take shit too seriously these days, always looking for a dagger angle, to give or receive from, jumping indiscreetly over insensibly perceived shadow hands in the night.

that's some kind of veiled slant against stabbing victims, isn't it? :nope: you utter bastard.

that's some kind of veiled slant against stabbing victims, isn't it? :nope: you utter bastard.

This post is perfection. BleSs. [-; heeh.

I do sometimes wonder how you got elevated to moderator status :biggrin:

Probably because I'm pretty level headed, give everyone the benefit of the doubt first, always argue for the most moderate path. Hence Moderator. Of course extremists on either side of any argument are going to take what I say as a radically antithetical exposition of their stated views, aren't they. So you can end up pleasing nobody, such are the perils of the moderate of mind.

Probably because I'm pretty level headed, give everyone the benefit of the doubt first, always argue for the most moderate path. Hence Moderator. Of course extremists on either side of any argument are going to take what I say as a radically antithetical exposition of their stated views, aren't they. So you can end up pleasing nobody, such are the perils of the moderate of mind.

Hats off to you sir :beer:

Don't worry mate, you add to this forum some flavour, I'm with ya.

Hats off to you sir :beer:

+1

and on that note, this does make me wonder how chenGOD got elevated to mod status...

only just noticed the relationship of the words "moderator" and "moderate"

After repeated listens umil is shaping up to be one of my all time favourite RDJ tracks. Simpleness mixed with funkiness with a sprinkle of spookiness, an RDJ hotpot.

I assume your all time favourite RDJ tracks is roughly 90% of his output? :whistling:

After repeated listens umil is shaping up to be one of my all time favourite RDJ tracks. Simpleness mixed with funkiness with a sprinkle of spookiness, an RDJ hotpot.

I assume your all time favourite RDJ tracks is roughly 90% of his output? :whistling:

That assumption would be correct.

I like it very much, one of the best tracks imo since he resurfaced from exile. As you say the simple, spooky vibe is good, and the fast RDJ flicks n' twists he throws in the second half are mint.

Archived