IGNORED

Minions appreciation thread

Npoess

CAEC96F6-9EC7-4430-AB8C-76215429742C_zps

shit costume. minions aren't black.

other non-Pixar studios are putting good stuff out, Laika's movies Coraline and Paranorman were really good and reminded me of classic Burton movies

9 was underrated

I had heard that from someone else, I'll check it out.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some lad comes into work wearing minions tshirts with funny slogans on - I don't think any of the other adults get the reference, because they're adults.

I've not seen any film with them in but always presumed they were rip-offs of:

aliens.jpg

Strangers from the outside - ooohhhhhhh!!!

They were fucking cool, these yellow tic-tacs are shite in comparison

There's a bizarre dichotomy between talking to my work colleagues (for instance) in person, where you're talking to a full-grown adult human, and then seeing their facebook profile which is full of inspirational quotes slapped on minions pictures.

I look forward to when future archaeologists attempt to figure out how we managed to fuck the planet and our culture so badly, until they dig up a solid eight-foot strata of minions toys, and they'll nod sagely and understand.

Saw this shit on my facebook feed today... wtf does the stupid minion even have to do with this message? Aren't all the minions dudes anyway?

11081299_10155280596195167_1559038971940

Archived