IGNORED

best autechre set from the download section?

lala

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any opinions on the recent Chicago (Metro) recording, how it compares to some of the other choice recordings.. i've been stuck on it for the last few days, it's a fucking marvel.

Like i just wrote in the Chicago thread: My fav recording of that set right now. Second half is just mesmerizing.

is there a lossless version of the Portsmouth, NH show circulating the forum? The clarity of the latter half is excellent, just as they break into that powerful plateau/drone, midway through every set so far..

If someone could tell me how to get the voice memos off my iPhone, I'd be more than happy to post a lossless version of it (and Boston)

No mention of Coachella soundboard from 99?? My fav along with live sets from Untilted tour.

Good call, there's a really great mellow track on this that I haven't heard elsewhere. On my rip it's just called "05".

Oscilate/Birmingham 1993 seems to have been left out of the discussion.

AWTEKRAAA
Lol the tone of the MC's voice sounds like he's paging them for their food order.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a good dl file or link for Domino or Melbourne? (Theyre not in downloads section; stops at 2008). Found Domino on youtube (absolutely mindblowing) and did the youtube to mp3 thing, but I was hoping someone had a better quality file. Also found Melbourne on keyfumblr but can't download it for mp3 player. Recent AE tour has prompted a craving for every quality set I can find.

No mention of Coachella soundboard from 99?? My fav along with live sets from Untilted tour.

Good call, there's a really great mellow track on this that I haven't heard elsewhere. On my rip it's just called "05".

yeah bro that's a cute number! Rivals Gaekwad in cuteness but in a different way

Just got back from LA gig and I recorded it. I will have a go at mastering it. stay tuned

Could you pls upload the original too? Not that i dont like your kung.fu mastering style but i alwayz like to master it myself. I just have diff taste in sound. Phenx!

best autechre live set of all time is los angeles 2008.

the quaristice tour is well regarded as being an absolute monster, and this is the best recording of that tour:

http://forum.watmm.com/files/file/1675-autechre-2008-04-04-usa-california-los-angelesmp3/

best autechre live set of all time in terms of sound quality is without a doubt melbourne 2010.

pristine, professional sounding recording - but i'm not seeing it in the downloads section.

Listened to LA this morning for the first time, with a pot of coffee on my hour drive to work..."absolute monster" of a set, indeed! Super-charged and ultra-aggressive.

Everyone bangs on about Melbourne 2010 but it just sounds dry and lifeless to me. Domino is by far the best of the Oversteps recordings. Sounds raw, intense and punchy.

Archived