IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

KREMS is weird. Lots of stop/start things happening that aren't as common elsewhere (perhaps they were having software/hardware issues? it doesn't seem to be purposeful, but who knows...). It doesn't flow/grow as naturally or smoothly as any of the other sets, but some of the 'tracks' here are great in and of themselves though. An odd one out, but to me that's what's so great about having all of these out. Can't wait for the next batch :)

Yeah i quite like the stop/start stuff though. The set is definitely a weird one. I'm guessing it was intentional though, instead of gear problems, considering they chose to release it.

Thanks to stumbling upon that video I linked above I just had a mindblowing session with the Brussels set.

!@#$%^&*( sooo tasty, that last bit with the fast 4/4 beat is absolutely incredible, like the entire set. Pummeled me again.

giphy.gif

Lol at these Finland live vids. The 'interview' is pretty funny, as well as the street tits about 30 seconds after the interview is over. Also, what's hanging out of Rob's jeans? Are those Apple headphones?

^ no. I searched endlessly years ago when I first saw the umf206 live clips and never got anywhere. the closest (decent) set is 2007 Bloc.

Guest WNS000

There are some amazing moments in the Dublin set. Love it (headbanging).

Edited by Jev