IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

the steel quaristice album came with the extended versions disc as well, which was worth the price imo. that has some of the best stuff from the entire quari dump.

Edited by jules

Finally bought the 2nd batch. Started with Grafenhainichen, and oh my god is this marvelous. I had hard times trying to "get" the 4 first live recording (found it pretty harsh at first), but it's getting better and better every time I listen to one of the sets.

Can't wait to rediscover Krakow when I'll finish listening to the 5 newest beasts :music:

Why so quiet? Sets started to be boring? Dull? Too overwhelming? Exhausting?

Dear lord, GRAFENHAINICHEN is the BLAST!!!!

well ... it was September 20, 2014: since that night in Krakow, AE_LIVE passes through me ears on a daily basis (sometimes several times a day). First with a bootleg of poor quality (I recorded the set with an amateur recorder), then with Neuralcorrosion bootleg, then with DSPH Sounds bootleg (and all the Amni remastered versions), now with the soundboards. That matter is becoming a problem ...
I can only hope that the AE_STORE hunt out some dates of the US tour, so i'll can happily drown in my obsession.
AE_STORE pls

In response to wredny's post, re-listening to these sets so much I can't be arsed posting. I just listen to them in awe. I guess everyone else is digging them more too.

I currently have an AE break.

I noticed that i like playing them loud off speakers instead of in headphones.

usually the opposite for me when AE releases are concerned.

That might be because they are not really properly mixed for demanding headphones environment. But I still listen to them on headphones too but the mix then loses punch because it is frankly quite over-compressed. Loudness is forgiving.

Edited by Jev

Guest Ulamscosmiccipher

What does everyone consider to be the most mindmelting segment?

For me it's a toss-up between the final minutes of Nagano and the final minutes of Krems. Absolutely ridiculous on both counts.

Just finished listening to all nine in a row...although in sequence by city's alphabetical order rather than chronological by performance date because my mp3 player insisted

Did not have the time yet to blast one of those sets on proper speakers. I'm home alone right now so I guess it is time to blow some Ae as loud as possible. So...Nagano you say :spiteful: ?

I listened to Utrecht last night, and my wife was "what the actual fuck is this" for the last 20 minutes.

Made for uncomfortable listening because I knew how difficult she was finding it.

I was not conceding with the volume though.

I listened to Utrecht last night, and my wife was "what the actual fuck is this" for the last 20 minutes.

Made for uncomfortable listening because I knew how difficult she was finding it.

I was not conceding with the volume though.

So she actually tried to listen to it for 20 minutes? That is beautiful.

Yeah she stuck it out until the end, mainly just to humour me I suspect. I could tell she wasn't enjoying it but fair play to her for not storming out of the lounge to find something better to do like nail her ears to the table

That is great. My girlfriend has, luckily, a good taste in music (thanks to her I have discovered some of my favourite bands) so I can listen to whatever I want even if she's around. Of course, when there is a headache or no mood for the music we both respect that.

My dad had to limit himself with the music so much because of my mum. I couldn't stand it...