IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

[youtubehd]_6xawzE8Jj4#![/youtubehd]

"I should know, 'cause I was in the room when they died." "Me too, and if you don't like it *hic* kiss our ass!" ahahahahhahaaaa

[youtubehd]oMBFsz8s8Tk[/youtubehd]

started to re-watch the whole series on netflix...great intro/theme

o fuck yes I remember that epic intro hell yeah the beast and gambit omg jubiblle oh shit its the professor this shit is ridick fuq yea

Remember the Dark Phoenix Saga? That shit was super heavy. I remember just having such a darker tone than other shows at the time.

This thread just got vaporwave'd:

http://youtu.be/wmfKRCqyyjo

started to re-watch the whole series on netflix...great intro/theme

o fuck yes I remember that epic intro hell yeah the beast and gambit omg jubiblle oh shit its the professor this shit is ridick fuq yea

Remember the Dark Phoenix Saga? That shit was super heavy. I remember just having such a darker tone than other shows at the time.

oh lordie - i have vague memories of various story lines and its so good watching them all again - but i couldn't agree more about the dark themes - let alone the deeply political and mind blowing sci-fi story lines they had going on

just finished watching a 2 part episode last night which was based around time travel - mind bending stuff - basically this lad called Bishop was sent back in time in order to save his 'present future', however upon doing so, a further futures mans 'present future' world is consequently being destroyed, so he is then forced to go back and ensure that the previous future man's past is not saved, thus saving his own... :cerious: ... :cisfor: