IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Guest Aserinsky

that's honestly the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen

I'm disappointed that he didn't address his initial question and provide an analysis into societal views of masculinity and the Brony phenomenon. I would have actually been interested in watching a presentation on that.

Nonetheless, even though it's hard to watch the kid seems harmless enough. I'm sure if any of us were to give a presentation regarding any of the featured artists here or the music in general that we listen to, we would probably be given a similar reaction. And hey, give credit where it's due; when he gets over excited he can do a pretty damn good Daffy Duck impression.

as cringeworthy as this is, the comments to this video are far, far worse than the content of the video itself. fucking hell. this kid is giving a speech about a cartoon (and, to be fair, a no don't :( subculture) and the internet wants to murder him.

yeah I don't see a problem with older kids/adults enjoying more child-like / innocent forms of entertainment. The whole "act your age" , "just do it" generation from the 80s onward has really fucked up society.

Perhaps that's why so many in their late 20s are into cartoons like Adventure Time and also openly nostalgic over old media? I know what you mean, I remember in late elementary school feeling like I had to be more adult to be cool and hide the fact that I was still into certain toys, and then later when in middle school, certain VGMs and tv shows. Oh well most of the kids who really dismissed kid stuff and "nerdy" things are deadbeat losers now.

I hate what the world is becoming.

hooooly fuuucking shit, i'm about to rip my eyes with my toothbrush, cant take this much cringe arghh

What is up with this kid and his 4 dollar wal-mart T-shirts? i mean i guess he has balls to go up in front of the whole class but fucking shit what is happening with teens, maybe Jenni Mcarthy is right and vaccines are turning kids into rainman,