IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

lol, I got a friend who only plays second life, and all he does is troll people like that video above. I actually recognize that guys voice who is freaking out. Sometimes I listen in, and get some great samples of people talking for real. All the voice samples I used on a recent album were from second life. Great place to capture some emotion.

lol, I got a friend who only plays second life, and all he does is troll people like that video above. I actually recognize that guys voice who is freaking out. Sometimes I listen in, and get some great samples of people talking for real. All the voice samples I used on a recent album were from second life. Great place to capture some emotion.

100% truth. you get some real passionate players on there -- and some freaky women too

limmy's webcam sessions are hilarious to watch. he's got a brill personality.

Edited by isaki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEhTn0v7bDI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEhTn0v7bDI

FLOL. "this is the stage?"