IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

i hate bill burr so much. or maybe i hate his fans, i could understand if hes a al murray pub landlord character but it all seems very non ironic and fucking sexist shit fuck everything

http://youtu.be/ss0XNOWvzlU

this is kind of funny i like it when he calls women bitches and has a go at the fems for once fucking DYKES

Edited by RichieBees

i hate bill burr so much. or maybe i hate his fans, i could understand if hes a al murray pub landlord character but it all seems very non ironic and fucking sexist shit fuck everything

this is kind of funny i like it when he calls women bitches and has a go at the fems for once fucking DYKES

jesus, lighten up dude

...man, that video is a way bigger train wreck than the actual game.

cmt-medium.gif

But to be fair, that sequence is from a sewer level, or something like that, where the aliens can't see you. You're up against some kind of blind xenomorph who can only hear you.

lol - and conan's face holy shit I haven't seen him laugh like that in awhile

I like what he says. Not so much the jokes he makes. He's totally right - the guy raised a BUNCH of money and told a lie that everyone else in that sport has told so many times before.

Guest Pennywise

...man, that video is a way bigger train wreck than the actual game.

cmt-medium.gif

But to be fair, that sequence is from a sewer level, or something like that, where the aliens can't see you. You're up against some kind of blind xenomorph who can only hear you.

What was good about the movies?

The Xenomorph's are fucking badass.

The game can only ever be the player killing 1000's of xenomorphs

= fail.

Edited by Pennywise

lol - and conan's face holy shit I haven't seen him laugh like that in awhile

I like what he says. Not so much the jokes he makes. He's totally right - the guy raised a BUNCH of money and told a lie that everyone else in that sport has told so many times before.

There was a lot coverage in Austin about it and I remembered listening to an interview with the Livestrong director he mentioned he was disappointed and still flat-out angry at Lance. But he concluded by saying something like "I also how much he has down to raise money and awareness for cancer treatment and that's a fact that isn't going to change."

jesus, lighten up dude

wtff was yoko doing tho? hilarious.

[youtubehd]h9kgu71d81U[/youtubehd]

Edited by keltoi

jesus, lighten up dude

wtff was yoko doing tho? hilarious.

[youtubehd]h9kgu71d81U[/youtubehd]

that's all that needs to be said really

#YOKO #YOLO

lol at that

but also seriously this game is bullshit. this is barely any more stupid than the real trailer

and I highly doubt they're going to give Gibson any credit for use of the term, and the ideas that they'll surely be ripping off.

speaking of cyberpunk, there is a pretty hilarious documentary about the subject that I watched on VHS that happens to be up on youtube:

Guest Aserinsky

lol

He could at least look into the basic history of his favourite country and realise that it's ruled by an Emperor (not a king) who merely serves a ceremonial role rather than having any sovereign power.

...Why I am pointing this out as one of the more cringeworthy aspects of this video I'm not really sure. There's certainly a lot more that could be commented on.