IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Guest jasondonervan

how do you post youtube vids? =(

It always just pops up as a link. Never used to do that?

Go to the share tab on a yt video page, then copy and paste the highlighted link. Par exemple:

rhytNtk.jpg

Guest jasondonervan

Thanks buddy =)

edit...

doesn't work? It just posts the link, even with the "link" function in my toolbar =/

I just copy it across without any embedding, just the link, then hit 'More Reply Options' and it shows as a youtube embedded video in the preview for me.

Guest jasondonervan

Very strange. I know other folks were having some issues using the main link for videos and it not showing up, strange that the alt share link doesn't sort itself out for you. Time to call in the mods, they'll know how to fix it, right?

control,room,homer,simpson,nuclear,power

:biggrin:

Guest Frankie5fingers

this shit is nuts, the guy builds swords from anime, video games, tv shows...etc. definitely worth a look at his other stuff.

fucking lol, i can't believe these people actually exist

[youtubehd]N30TagPCNE4[/youtubehd]

My favorite moment is when the guys is like "They don't scabbards that can hold an AR15 on your back!" And then the cop says, "Yeah they do, I have one in the back." So good. They are just internet nerds who nerd out on learning laws and revolutionary war history.

70 year old woman put out 90's dance track in 2013

[youtubehd]JjPWL-23w-w[/youtubehd]

gotta say i cringed more at this than the miley cyrus thing

What is the deal with the songs on the radio and on the speakers in various clothing stores today?

Here is how they go: There is a brief thematic introduction in the beginning, usually some, by now, horribly cliched trance build up that I have heard since, as you say, the early 90's, followed by the course which typically consists of extremely TONIC-focused singing/talking/rapping, (tonic as in pretty much every vocal note is on the 1 of the scale, for those who don't know), and the lyrics are typically variations of, "back that up, do it do it, look so good, lets get through it, dance all night, bring it closer, that's alright, lets get closer."

Then comes a bridge, and this is literally how every song in that category goes, "let's move our bodies tonight, this night will last forever, come on and hold me tight, this night's not ending, never..."

The course is typically some meaningless phrase that potentially millions of people view as close-to-the-heart axioms of their generation, maybe, "Light up the night like a firefly, turn up the music til we touch the sky," which is accompanied by those syncopated trance stabs.

Edited by sheatheman

er

how do you post youtube vids? =(

It always just pops up as a link. Never used to do that?

enclose a normal url in [ media ] [ / media ] tags without the spaces

Edited by spratters

What is the deal with the songs on the radio and on the speakers in various clothing stores today?

Here is how they go: There is a brief thematic introduction in the beginning, usually some, by now, horribly cliched trance build up that I have heard since, as you say, the early 90's, followed by the course which typically consists of extremely TONIC-focused singing/talking/rapping, (tonic as in pretty much every vocal note is on the 1 of the scale, for those who don't know), and the lyrics are typically variations of, "back that up, do it do it, look so good, lets get through it, dance all night, bring it closer, that's alright, lets get closer."

Then comes a bridge, and this is literally how every song in that category goes, "let's move our bodies tonight, this night will last forever, come on and hold me tight, this night's not ending, never..."

The course is typically some meaningless phrase that potentially millions of people view as close-to-the-heart axioms of their generation, maybe, "Light up the night like a firefly, turn up the music til we touch the sky," which is accompanied by those syncopated trance stabs.

Have you heard of The Manual by the KLF - they wrote a book basically explaining how they intentionally got number one singles - they say it wouldn't work now, but the techniques are all still in place. You should watch the documentary it's really interesting. I love some of the stuff they do now too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The17

[youtubehd]JjPWL-23w-w[/youtubehd]

dude I think this is gay anthem

I guess this is some ancient jazz, but I've never seen this extended cut before. Sound is essential when watching.

http://youtu.be/8-MFBC5BMNE

Drop de bomb man!