IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

Little Brother track is really good actually, no irony.

Is that posford?

I should clarify that its the music + video mix that got me laughin

Wait no im thinking Younger Brother

what track is that?? shit is bugging me, i should know this!

All right- the ambient track was posted. BUT THE BEST TRACK IN THE VIDEO IS OBVIOUSLY THIS!!!!!:

Also, I'm not even gonna quote the vid, but.... 2-step is more laaate-90's and 00's than "90's". Also, it's sad that 2-step became such a pop sound, that electronic producers didn't use it much, even though it had/has mad potential to be next-level. I suppose My Red Hot Car was in that vibe, but still.... Da whooole 2-step, garage shitz, churned out so much pop bullshit. So sad, so sad..... But I guess there is Towa Tei's Mars. I dunno. Fuck, man. HOT WEATHER MUTHAFUCK. Brain...... melting.

Guest bitroast

what track is that?? shit is bugging me, i should know this!

All right- the ambient track was posted. BUT THE BEST TRACK IN THE VIDEO IS OBVIOUSLY THIS!!!!!:

Also, I'm not even gonna quote the vid, but.... 2-step is more laaate-90's and 00's than "90's". Also, it's sad that 2-step became such a pop sound, that electronic producers didn't use it much, even though it had/has mad potential to be next-level. I suppose My Red Hot Car was in that vibe, but still.... Da whooole 2-step, garage shitz, churned out so much pop bullshit. So sad, so sad..... But I guess there is Towa Tei's Mars. I dunno. Fuck, man. HOT WEATHER MUTHAFUCK. Brain...... melting.

oh yres. david wise is a musical genius.

There is a woman high as fuck, an open drug deal, people unafraid of a video camera, and just general bomb shit. 30 years ago... I moved down the street from that almost 10 years ago.

This episode is fucking great

hahaha ayaka is so funny. 5 bags of popcorn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFmz7t07i7w#t=88

Such a contrast to half in the bag

the guys from the 80's late night 7-11 video are back, 27 years later.....

[youtubehd]W8n11y2lxrE[/youtubehd]

I think i remember seeing this a couple weeks ago

I'll be 59 when the next installment drops...I wonder what it will be like.

They said that their kids will do it. Will there still be convenience stores i wonder. Certainly fuel stops may be obsolete except for long haul journeys to charge up the battery pack.

Guest bitroast

This episode is fucking great

hahaha ayaka is so funny. 5 bags of popcorn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFmz7t07i7w#t=88

Such a contrast to half in the bag

ahhh. love RLM, plinkett/half in the bag/best of the worst. have the dvd 3pack coming in the mail as we speak actually !! ^^

if you're red letter media fan, I also recommend the game stream channel on twitch/youtube, Previously Recorded.

it's the first time I've really watched game streams, but the prerec stream almost acts as a RLM podcast or something?

they'll have live streams with someone (jack or rich evans, generally) playing a game, and others (jay, jessi, mike, etc) will 'hang out' and talk nonsense with others, answering fan questions. it can be enjoyable background fodder. perhaps only recommended if you're super into their style, but the live streams are pretty unprofessional and crappy and casual, I would say.