IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

kinda sad seeing this tim and eric's thing get poorly imitated and corporatisized. when they themselves do commercial stuff it still feels like they're doing it for themselves.

Really cool music video (also fairly NSFW) and the lyrics are amazing. Anyone who remember watching movies they probably shouldn't have when they were kids should enjoy this video and song.

kinda sad seeing this tim and eric's thing get poorly imitated and corporatisized. when they themselves do commercial stuff it still feels like they're doing it for themselves.

this has been happening for a while. there was a terrible jimmy kimmel (?) sketch with scarlett johansson that stole the entire editing style. lots of things seem to take that editing style/purposeful bad acting/terrible green screen aesthetic without attaching it to anything funny or understanding the context of it in tim and eric.

Guest bitroast

i felt tremendous empathy after watching that. the hurt in his eyes.

sometimes i tear up watching ehow videos.

you will break after watching these

lol @ description for pants video

"Male pans are typically very different than a female set of pants. Find out how to draw male pants with help from someone with many years of drawing training and experience in this free video clip."

MALE PANS ? :catrage:

Loser corner right here. Time for a real artist to step in and show us how to draw realistic pants instead i reckon