IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

[youtubehd]MG1xsENCaQA[/youtubehd]

so these guys "fight for your freedom and way of life" etc, and then they fight you for practicing those freedoms?

Guest fiznuthian

[youtubehd]MG1xsENCaQA[/youtubehd]

so these guys "fight for your freedom and way of life" etc, and then they fight you for practicing those freedoms?

lol patriotism.

Guest fiznuthian

this blew me away

What the hell is this about? Can anyone explain?

Google is not helping.

fucking lol, grown men react to fake shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ZBeaaY5Ng

Men who grew up watching that character go through every Wrestlemania and come out on top. Scripted or not, it just shows how invested people are in that character and is a reminder that they're adults now. Mark Callaway is now an old man, too broken down to have a proper match. If you like wrestling then it's a shocking moment as it breaks a twenty year tradition, as is the sign that someone that people grew up loving is now no longer going to be there.

The character connected with people since he first appeared, everybody knows who the Undertaker is. I watched that live, my friend was in the arena and it went chillingly quiet. The crowd got completely worked by it, the reaction was amazing. Doesn't matter if its fake, having such a significant reaction on so many people is an amazing thing. Way to dismiss entertainment you no fun cunt.