IGNORED

Mom makes 6 year old son take her on dates to teach him "how to treat a lady"

zlemflolia

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you reversed genders this'd be called grooming

but then again if you reversed genders it'd be a completely different situation and context

nah it would be daddy taking his daughter to dinner and it's pretty common that way around (oft. continues in to adulthood). if the father made the daughter pay that would pretty hilarious actually

The climate is difficult right now to discuss these things, after much thinking i have decided to drop this subject off my mind cause its probably just another fabricated war to divide the nation and just make everyone more angry at each other.

That's a bingo!

The climate is difficult right now to discuss these things, after much thinking i have decided to drop this subject off my mind cause its probably just another fabricated war to divide the nation and just make everyone more angry at each other.

"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."

"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."

That's kind of like in Jurassic Park where in order to escape the Rex, you have to be completely still. I think I know who rex is in this thread, but I won't say because my head will be chewing matter if i do.

jurassic-park-rex-o.gif

I can't get over how opinionated such a small group of people can be.

Guess this is why is so hard to come along between groups of people in general, you know, most of them not liking aphex and such.

edit: imo

I was referring more to these retarded "culture wars" in general. There's no T-Rex. It's more like a bunch of mutt dogs. Someone throws out a bone and says "this is for the REAL dogs". Nobody knows what a real dog is, but all the dogs feel their identity is at stake, so they form packs based on superficial things they have in common. Then they go fight each other over the bone. The bone doesn't even have any meat on it, which doesn't stop them from desperately trying to gnaw some off, or fighting the other packs to the death. Whereas a sane dog would say, "fuck that, there's no meat on it."

if you reversed genders this'd be called grooming

but then again if you reversed genders it'd be a completely different situation and context

nah it would be daddy taking his daughter to dinner and it's pretty common that way around (oft. continues in to adulthood). if the father made the daughter pay that would pretty hilarious actually

I was thinking more along the lines of daddy taking his daughter out on a date and teaching her how to behave like a "proper woman" in the most stereotypical of ways

but then again it's a silly comparison to make

I was referring more to these retarded "culture wars" in general. There's no T-Rex. It's more like a bunch of mutt dogs. Someone throws out a bone and says "this is for the REAL dogs". Nobody knows what a real dog is, but all the dogs feel their identity is at stake, so they form packs based on superficial things they have in common. Then they go fight each other over the bone. The bone doesn't even have any meat on it, which doesn't stop them from desperately trying to gnaw some off, or fighting the other packs to the death. Whereas a sane dog would say, "fuck that, there's no meat on it."

i have never had a dog and i don't think i will

Just seems like some woman has unresolved issues with men and is looking for some attention on the internet. Poor kid though, imagine the retarded shit she gets him to do that she doesn't post about.

computer science dept. is very close to my sociology/anthropology dept. in my uni and we basically share a cafeteria. for each post questioning feminism you make here zeff, i'm gonna bully one of yours comp-sci autistic faggots with my bros from sociology on the breaks, so be careful who you fuck with here.

bullying-post-600x398.jpg

nice analogy, quote worthy, candidate for best post of the week even. a good one braseki. [-;

computer science dept. is very close to my sociology/anthropology dept. in my uni and we basically share a cafeteria. for each post questioning feminism you make here zeff, i'm gonna bully one of yours comp-sci autistic faggots with my bros from sociology on the breaks, so be careful who you fuck with here.

bullying-post-600x398.jpg

lol, during one of the probably frequent breaks that your department takes from the heavy duty 'work' going on over there, you will take time out to bully the 'faggots' that build your world so you can bludge in a pseudoscience social justice warrior haze that is really only about finding and pounding the regular poon that turns up to get preyed on by the few guys that take sociology.

amiright :cheersbeersgif: /if I come over to yisrael one day, we can have some biz on campus and chuckle about all this bollocks, I'm sure you guys have a very nice refectory, with maybe a deck to chill on. [[-;

Archived