IGNORED

Mom makes 6 year old son take her on dates to teach him "how to treat a lady"

zlemflolia

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see the logic in expecting no wage gap. That assumes the priorities of men and women are literally identical, it's ridiculous to expect

There's a wage gap between asians and white people too, are white people discriminated against? Literally answer this question please but I know nobody will

tl;dr

Discrimination is not the only reasonable explanation for a wage gap, despite it being the only politically correct and socially acceptable one to suggest right now. I want this whole political correctness in favor of feminism mentality to DIE please. Let us discuss rather than be attacked for suggesting anything contrary to the narrative of female oppression.

The statistics show that in fact discrimination IS the only reasonable explanation for a gendered wage gap. When you take into account parenting choices, choices of occupation, etc etc, the wage gap is still 7%. When you put the context of societal pressure for women to raise children (even though more working women would rather work full time), the discrepancy becomes worse.

Your asian/white analogy is flawed, because that does not take into account career/occupation choices. However, note that Asian women make less than Asian men. And in first world countries like Japan and Korea the wage gap is even worse.

Women are not oppressed? flol - believing so doesn't make you a misogynist, it does make you out of touch with reality.

Politically under-represented: http://www.thenation.com/article/why-does-us-still-have-so-few-women-office/

Under-represented in the C class (CEO, CFO etc): http://money.cnn.com/2015/03/24/investing/female-ceo-pipeline-leadership/

Much more likely to be victims of rape and violent crime by member of the opposite sex.

Attitudes toward women in society as equal partners is changing - good, but the goal of equality is a long way off.

There's a wage gap between asians and white people too, are white people discriminated against? Literally answer this question please but I know nobody will

I will. Nah, whitey generally makes it out on top in most all areas. We win some, we lose some. Such is life. Being a white male is a burden, but I do carry my cross so that people can see I've blogged for their petulance.

What scorned you so bad man? Honest question... Things are fucked up in this world, but why is attacking the percentage of women who abuse 'third-wave feminism' such an issue to you? Did you lose a job to a set of boobs? Go through a rough divorce with kids involved? Get your dick laughed at?

You make it sound like we as a collective whole as penis-owners are on the verge of being sent to breeding camps or forced to be castrated by a bunch of penis-envying hitler haircut women.

Also, why the fuck do you keep coming on here -- an IDM forum -- to project your points/opinions when almost nobody besides Delet will even humor what you are saying besides just acknowledging that you have obviously spent WAY too much time being upset about this and likely other things in the world. What would you have us do?

I have to imagine at this point you're trolling or you at least owe an explanation as to why every damn time I see you on this forum you're engaged in some asinine debate having to do with the boob-bearers like it's a looming H.G. Wells esque end of the world.

I will. Nah, whitey generally makes it out on top in most all areas. We win some, we lose some. Such is life. Being a white male is a burden, but I do carry my cross so that people can see I've blogged for their petulance.

What scorned you so bad man? Honest question... Things are fucked up in this world, but why is attacking the percentage of women who abuse 'third-wave feminism' such an issue to you? Did you lose a job to a set of boobs? Go through a rough divorce with kids involved? Get your dick laughed at?

You make it sound like we as a collective whole as penis-owners are on the verge of being sent to breeding camps or forced to be castrated by a bunch of penis-envying hitler haircut women.

Also, why the fuck do you keep coming on here -- an IDM forum -- to project your points/opinions when almost nobody besides Delet will even humor what you are saying besides just acknowledging that you have obviously spent WAY too much time being upset about this and likely other things in the world. What would you have us do?

I have to imagine at this point you're trolling or you at least owe an explanation as to why every damn time I see you on this forum you're engaged in some asinine debate having to do with the boob-bearers like it's a looming H.G. Wells esque end of the world.

A+ post

FUCKING AMEN.

A+ post

+1

If women are so financially destitute as a result of the wage gap how are they even capable of paying more?

It's supply and demand not some conspiracy to make women pay more. Evidently women have more of a supply of money thus it's a less valuable resource to them than items at the store.

My discussions are always kept into one thread. It seems people on this forum are the ones who literally follow me around and bring up this topic even when I'm posting in random threads

-I make a post in the Aphex subforum about music

-> Someone responds to me a year after I've discussed anything on this topic "You hate women so fuck you"

"Yeah okay misogynist

I mean I don't care it's all fun banter and nothing brings a lol to my face more than seeing one of my quotes in somebody's sig, but you guys are taking it all seriously

Sorry I've broken the sanctity that is WATMM, the holy LOLs-only area where no serious topics can be discussed, SJW paradise where dissenting opinions are crushed

Lol I mean what, I think it's you guys who are a bit deranged, calm down a bit and stop taking the wrong things seriously

It's a bit telling that take more offense at some guy making posts on your forum than the workplace death gap and the suicide rate gap.

Oh and what do you know, from a woman in the very comment section of that article you posted

You forgot the biggest reason women’s products are priced higher than men’s: we are willing to pay more. Basic supply and demand.You mentioned shampoo. Recently, I found myself standing in a store’s shampoo aisle, picking up one bottle at a time, reading the ingredients, sniffing, then comparing it to other options. I was not the only woman in the aisle doing it. And I realized that it’s not an uncommon sight in the women’s hair care aisle. But I’ve never seen a man do anything similar. In fact, a male relative once told me that his requirements in a soap or shampoo were simple: “Whatever is cheapest. No girly smells.”
Now, if the company spokespeople were being honest, when asked “Why do you charge women more?” they would respond, “Because we can.” But while charging all that the market will bear is good business sense, admitting it is not
How this is not obvious to you makes me question your intelligence, sorry not sorry. Supply and demand not a discriminatory conspiracy against women to make them pay more for stuff.

and let's not forget about female representation in videogames

http://i.imgur.com/pIlz3Mx.gifv

every footage i've seen of this game makes want to play it, perfect for lazy people like me who have no time for cut scenes but want to have fun attaching rockets to cows.

It does look good.

It's a fucking hilarious game

You can like grapple hook humans to cars then drive them around and when you go really fast they fly around insanely

Funny that you mention this as like evidence of sexism against women in video games though since you can do that to literally anyone. The guy who made the video just chose to do it to a woman in the game.

fuck why did I open this thread. I thought it'd be a light-hearted thread about an idiot woman but I got argument thread #857 and now it keeps getting bumped to the top. how do I hide topics?

You just ignored Audio - that's not nice, no hugs for you tonight Zeff >:I

Yeah because he said nothing of value relevant to the topic

"Why are you so mad? Why do you care about this topic? Did you go through a divorce" as if that being the case could potentially invalidate anything I've said

How many fucking guys DO go through divorces and get their banks taken from them at the hands of cheating women, and never are allowed to see their kids again when she lies and says he abused her? THIS HAPPENS. IT FUCKING HAPPENS

Sorry for having empathy and being disgusted at a broken family court system which systemically privileges and favors women to a disgusting level

how do I hide topics?

you can't

tumblr_inline_nae5ghB7yn1sdelih.png

Yeah you just, like, don't click on it

Oh and that's a very sad Simpson's episode about a man who is forced into a physically dangerous job he hates in order to financially provide for his family while his wife stays at home doing menial, safe house chores. Poor her though she's oppressed while he's at the fucking nuclear plant paying for all that overpriced shampoo she buys

And as the acid rain burns off his bowling jacket he's figuratively giving up all his personal hobbies and enjoyment in order to more efficiently provide these funds to his family.

But yeah use this picture completely oblivious to the real message it gives

How many women get forced into that situation?

Archived