IGNORED

Mom makes 6 year old son take her on dates to teach him "how to treat a lady"

zlemflolia

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give zef a break some of you empty nut bags. There's trolling and then there's you persistent manginas. It's 2016, to paraphrase the new canadian PM. Can't we all get along, /stands a proud rich white man in front of token diversity cabinet.

Also the mom is training her son as moms lifelong emotional towelette. But who are we to judge that parenting, surely this isn't the worst thing in the world, she's not berating him for being part of the evil patriarchy whilst telling over and over that he's a waste of space and that all men should go extinct, or something. Then we might be in trouble.

Gotta pick your battles wisely zef, listen to your sensei, and whilst your at it, open door for sensei and buy sensei icecream.

She couldn't find a mangina to stay with her that's why she ended up pregnant at 16 and now a single mother, so she's trying to sculpt her son into being the man she never got (despite being entitled to in her mind). It's weird and her narcissism is reinforced by the retarded TV show she ended up on which glorified her for her absolutely horrible parenting.

"Buy me this, pull my chair out for me, make sure to open the door for me, make sure to tip well too to impress me with your excess wealth" this is just as serious of a gender role expectation as those placed on little girls who are discouraged from doing math and told to learn to cook, but nobody really cares.

Guest WNS000

Yeah ultimately it's sad because that's really heavy subject matter for a kid who ought to just be a kid at that point. I don't know the mom and hope this doesn't happen but 2 laws of behavior...

1. Intermittent and unpredictable reward and punishment schedules (abuse) are among the most powerfully reinforcing patterns known to behavioral science

2. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior

...suggest that mom will likely come into the orbit of an abusive dude again and the cognitive dissonance will wreck the poor kid.

Interesting point.

this mom is a bit of a nut, but i don't think this is a feminist or social issue, just weird parenting

:cisfor:

She couldn't find a mangina to stay with her that's why she ended up pregnant at 16 and now a single mother, so she's trying to sculpt her son into being the man she never got (despite being entitled to in her mind). It's weird and her narcissism is reinforced by the retarded TV show she ended up on which glorified her for her absolutely horrible parenting.

"Buy me this, pull my chair out for me, make sure to open the door for me, make sure to tip well too to impress me with your excess wealth" this is just as serious of a gender role expectation as those placed on little girls who are discouraged from doing math and told to learn to cook, but nobody really cares.

sure it's annoying. sure it's not ideal, but no parent is perfect. they all fuck up somewhere. the positive is that he is being taught manners. the negative is that he's being somewhat indoctrinated that he's intended to serve women. he'll sort it out on his own I'm sure. I actually think it's a good thing to emphasize to young males that they should be nice to girls, because we have a tendency to be such shitty douchebags out of our own immature ignorance as we are growing up. I also think the right women are worth doing all those things for anyway. like they should inspire it not demand it. the ones which don't deserve and demand it probably won't be so successful anyway. You know, all systemic sexism aside.

I feel like maybe you've been treated poorly by women and this stuff has become extra inflammatory for you to witness or something. You can just ignore all the shit really. Most people are pretty reasonable when it concerns gender, and if they aren't they are probably not worth bothering with.

sure it's annoying. sure it's not ideal, but no parent is perfect. they all fuck up somewhere. the positive is that he is being taught manners. the negative is that he's being somewhat indoctrinated that he's intended to serve women. he'll sort it out on his own I'm sure. I actually think it's a good thing to emphasize to young males that they should be nice to girls, because we have a tendency to be such shitty douchebags out of our own immature ignorance as we are growing up. I also think the right women are worth doing all those things for anyway. like they should inspire it not demand it. the ones which don't deserve and demand it probably won't be so successful anyway. You know, all systemic sexism aside.

I feel like maybe you've been treated poorly by women and this stuff has become extra inflammatory for you to witness or something. You can just ignore all the shit really. Most people are pretty reasonable when it concerns gender, and if they aren't they are probably not worth bothering with.

I just have compassion for other people, in this case for people who receive absolutely no compassion from society as a whole in general - white males (yeah I said it) since it seems like literally all attention has been focused on women in particular lately even though let's be honest - they don't have it that fucking bad in western society. Most of them have the privilege to marry a man and get a free ride through life, how hard can it be.

this is bollocks. he's 6 for gods sake let him be a kid....chores? I don't get this making kids do chores business.. Youve not birthed a slave.

she needs to get a bf and get over it. kids grow up and learn this shit anyways unless theyre a dumb ass then end up with a dumb ass gf

this is just as serious of a gender role expectation as those placed on little girls who are discouraged from doing math and told to learn to cook

this is obviously and absolutely true

She couldn't find a mangina to stay with her that's why she ended up pregnant at 16 and now a single mother, so she's trying to sculpt her son into being the man she never got (despite being entitled to in her mind).

while this just shows what a fucking misogynist you are

this is just as serious of a gender role expectation as those placed on little girls who are discouraged from doing math and told to learn to cook

this is obviously and absolutely true

She couldn't find a mangina to stay with her that's why she ended up pregnant at 16 and now a single mother, so she's trying to sculpt her son into being the man she never got (despite being entitled to in her mind).

while this just shows what a fucking misogynist you are

Yeah this definitely shows that I "hate women" /s

Any time someone attacks the life choices of a person who happens to be female, it gets called "misogyny" yeah sorry no. She's irresponsible as fuck and this will negatively impact her son later in life. And in this case it happens to be a son, but guess what it could be a daughter too.

Stop misusing the word misogyny, it removes meaning from the word when you use it in situations where it doesn't even apply. The same can be said of the word "rape" nowadays, with tumblr feminists saying shit equivalent to "Looking at a woman is rape!" when yeah no it's obviously not and claiming so demeans ACTUAL rape victims who deserve respect not to have their situation taken advantage of to further the political agendas of feminists.

you're also a demonstrated racist.

Um no I'm not but okay lol

Jesus enough with the -ist accusations

And even if the accusations were true it wouldn't have any bearing on the validity of any statements I make.

Archived