IGNORED

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story <Spoilers>

Rubin Farr

I think this looks lush as fuck. The guy in the tank had me cumming hard.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks horrible

I really hope that is some half assed fanart.

"Probably the really small beginnings of this idea, the germination of this - when I was working at Lucas, I was allowed to go up to the ranch and read the scripts for the [canceled live-action Star Wars] TV show. It was the most mind-blowing thing I'd ever experienced. I cared about the Emperor. They made the Emperor a sympathetic figure who was wronged by this f***ing heartless woman. She's this hardcore gangster, and she just totally destroyed him as a person. I almost cried while reading this. This is the Emperor, the lightning out of the fingers Emperor. That's something magical. The writers who worked on that, guys from The Shield and 24, these were excellent writers."

Lmao holy shit why do people give this guy money, he's got the emotional depth of a 15 year old

It all stems back from Lucas' tragic relationship with his first girlfriend where she wouldn't let him get to first base. It destroyed him.

Discovers g-spot on woman = death star exploding in A New Hope

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

http://io9.gizmodo.com/disney-is-bringing-on-even-more-help-to-reshoot-star-wa-1780541867

The goal of the reshoots appears to be to convert the film from that of a war film feel to more of a “four quadrant” movie.

I dunno what a 'four-quadrant' movie is, but a Star Wars war film sounds kind of cool?

In the Hollywood movie industry, a four-quadrant movie is one which appeals to all four major demographic "quadrants" of the moviegoing audience:

*vomits*

So, in other words

https://youtu.be/AySXu8x-RnA

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

David Goyer directing a Darth Vader VR movie:

http://movieweb.com/star-wars-darth-vader-movie-virtual-reality-david-goyer/

"When we looked at all the characters, places, and worlds in the Star Wars universe available to us, we asked ourselves, 'What haven't we seen before? Who are we curious about? Darth Vader is the perfect ambassador to usher us into the Star Wars VR universe."

uhm, don't we know pretty much all we need to know about this douche? Basically guy goes postal due to having zero coping midichlorians and becomes giant tool.

David Goyer directing a Darth Vader VR movie:

http://movieweb.com/star-wars-darth-vader-movie-virtual-reality-david-goyer/

"When we looked at all the characters, places, and worlds in the Star Wars universe available to us, we asked ourselves, 'What haven't we seen before? Who are we curious about? Darth Vader is the perfect ambassador to usher us into the Star Wars VR universe."

uhm, don't we know pretty much all we need to know about this douche? Basically guy goes postal due to having zero coping midichlorians and becomes giant tool.

This goes beyond destroying the mystique of Darth Vader, it kills it and practically stomps on it into a bloody pulp. Far worse than the limp backstory, this is just so fucking needless.

poster is super lol

Rogue-One-A-Star-Wars-Story-poster.jpg

looks like an ad for a rehab in florida. or scientology.

This is a decent alternative.

phil-noto-rogue-one-poster1.jpg

I've actually slept on all the promo for this, this thread has been the only reason I've been aware of it.

I dunno, the movie looks alright, I liked the new one a lot and this looks just as good, of course the main difference being it's a subplot to the greater arc but that's actually really appealing to me as a fan. I liked older EU stuff a lot, especially Rebel-centric computer games and comics from the 90s, and to see a film of that produced, especially a proper one and not an animated series, is pretty fucking neat.

I dunno.

:shrug:

This goes beyond destroying the mystique of Darth Vader, it kills it and practically stomps on it into a bloody pulp. Far worse than the limp backstory, this is just so fucking needless.

first it was ridley with the space jockey now this moron with darth vader.

^Interesting! Wonder who else they will include from EU after they cleaned the slate. Thrawn and Zahn's work in general were pretty popular so I kind of figured that would be a given.

Star Wars Rebels season 3 will introduce Grand Admiral Thrawn, moving him from the Legends EU publishing, to the new Disney EU which dictates all new canon:

D20B6D7E-804D-4A70-8FC0-F8E402AFE2A2_zps

http://www.starwars.com/news/qa-with-timothy-zahn

hey rubin.. it seems you think of film and television only as expository material in service of larger "canon." merely just wookiepedia entries padding out a gigantic edifice of "plot."

this seems incredibly myopic and problematic. please have this looked at thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived