• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Sony just confirmed they won't be showing the NEO/PS4.5 at E3.

...soooo, no Nintendo NX and no PS4.5... let's hope Microsoft is loading all the cannons as we speak.

I hope something exciting happens otherwise they might just end up being one of the most boring E3s ever since everything has already leaked or been announced aheead of time.

hopes:

tekken 7 console release date (this year pref)

ffvii remake news and release year?

last guardian release date

hopefully formula fusion gets some official sony support and a release date

long overdue console release of samurai gunn for ps4/psv and a date

thumper release date

can't really think of anything else

I hope they will show some new games.

Some news about Inside and Rime would be nice as well.

So far Nintendo has announced Splatoon squid hats and Zelda shirts for Miitomo, they better bring more than that weaksauce, Zelda better be good. And please at least ONE unannounced game, c'mon throw us a bone here.

My bet is it's going to be a gigaton of HD remasters for the NX.

I'm calling Skyrim HD remaster.

And people will LOVE it.

:(

I'm calling Skyrim HD remaster.

And people will LOVE it.

:(

Nah, I doubt that Bethesda would do that. Is there a push to bring Skyrim to next gen anyway? I'm not sure how big the market would be. Plus the majority of people who play Skyrim do so on the PC. I couldn't imagine a next gen Skyrim would look nearly as good as even some of the earlier ENB mods. The only thing that could possibly make anyone want to buy it would be an updated engine.

EDIT: It's more realistic to think that they'd do something with either Oblivion or Morrowind to compete with Skywind or Skyblivion. Though I'm not expecting that either.

Already played thru XCOM 2, Hyper Light Drifter, and Doom this year, and then waiting for NMS and DX: Mankind Divided for August.

So I'm already set. But I'll welcome any neat surprises. Also, Routine pls.

I'm hoping to see Bioshock Collection and Borderlands 3 announced, more Kingdom Hearts 3 and FFVII Remake info, and HLD console release date, please! COD4 Remaster footage would be nice as well.

I hope there'll be a showing of Cyberpunk 2020. Witcher 3 was amazing, so my hype is too hype

Skyrim remastered with all the DLC included and mod support makes perfect sense. Also, I think the same person who leaked this leaked the Dead Rising 4 info and screens.

All, I want right now... is Doom 2 or a new Quake.

Guest bitroast

Skyrim remastered with all the DLC included and mod support makes perfect sense.

All, I want right now... is Doom 2... yeah, I know they won't announce it, but maybe some DLC?

Gimme Morrowind + Oblivion + Skyrim remastered :^) !!!

The Elder Scrolls 3Drilogy

Skyrim remastered with all the DLC included and mod support makes perfect sense.

All, I want right now... is Doom 2... yeah, I know they won't announce it, but maybe some DLC?

Yessssss.

Modders are basically on it - I'm really excited for this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB_ldn6JQ0o

Guest bitroast

!! i've seen.

i'm wondering how playable or functional or true to the original it will be, being based on skyrim engine. i have this weird lack of faith the project will be properly finished ... VERY hopeful tho, of course.

Archived