IGNORED

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story <Spoilers>

Rubin Farr

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The acting seems weeeeiiiiird... Also, I know it's only a trailer and you can't judge anything from it, but I really don't like that snooty attitude Felicity Jones' character seems to have.

But I REALLY like the look of it!

I'm hype. HYPE!

Guest bitroast

but we already know how that story goes... i'd be much more interested in seeing ... i dunno like ... new stories or something ?? 

*kicks over table*

damn this lazy nostalgia hungry society hell hole. 

Guest bitroast

having said that.. trailers for rogue one looking pretty fucking cool. 

(even if it is retconning the coolest doom clone of my childhood.. dash rendar... where are you now... :( 

but we already know how that story goes... i'd be much more interested in seeing ... i dunno like ... new stories or something ?? 

*kicks over table*

damn this lazy nostalgia hungry society hell hole. 

True, but there's plenty of published stuff that's canon that could be made into films.

Guest bitroast

we. want. bothans.

bothans.. from return of the jedi? that'll be rogue one 2. the second death star movie.

i wonder if bothans tarzan scream like chewy does in return of the jedi. (which would kind of cool cos rotj is also about the second death star.

you see. its like poetry. it rhymes.

it's stylistically designed to be that way and you can't undo that.)

New International trailer reveals a few new seconds of footage, and interestingly

Jan Erso's father, Galen Erso (played by Mads Mikkelson) is apparently the guy who the Empire wants his technology to build the Death Star with, and he provides the Rebels with the plans)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48XWkN0jBQY

Archived