IGNORED

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story <Spoilers>

Rubin Farr

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New International trailer reveals a few new seconds of footage, and interestingly

Jan Erso's father, Galen Erso (played by Mads Mikkelson) is apparently the guy who the Empire wants his technology to build the Death Star with, and he provides the Rebels with the plans)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48XWkN0jBQY

The superior trailer

Guest bitroast

i think it looks rad. the visual aesthetic* is like ... the only thing that has me interested in this. 

i could happily just keep watching the trailers with sound off and get the same buzz.

as far as it actually looking like a good movie?? perhaps different story / literally kind of impossible to tell just from a carefully edited piece of promotional work. 

* STAR WARS!!

looks real bad

good to see diego luna still getting work tho

Looks real bad compared to what?

the force awakens... which honestly gets better every time I watch it

it was great having you on this journey kid but we gotta part ways

looks real bad

it was great having you on this journey kid but we gotta part ways

lol

looks real bad

Well, with any luck, Rogue One will have a similar effect on you (if it turns out to be good)

• 2 weeks later...

The end of Season 2 was one of the coolest Star Wars moments I've seen, it continues to impress me. This appears to be a couple of years later, probly the final season. Airing September 24, 2016

I tried watching that show, but the character design was just too off-putting.

It's just the artistic direction they went with this time, a little different from Clone Wars, but the action and story are what keeps me entertained. The next animated series set between Episode VI and VII will undoubtedly look different as well. The ship animations just keep getting better, and they have mastered those 70s sparks / explosions in CG now. It is a kids' show remember. One with beheadings and impalements.

lopez coming into this fight 3-0 against farr. the guy has the knowledge to back it up, i'm just wondering joe, does he have the stamina to take farr down? we all saw farr with that defensive posture, classic reddit, but lopez has been training with super trolls on bdb for a couple of years now, he comes to these events ready to win and i think tonight we'll see some magic from him.

It's just the artistic direction they went with this time, a little different from Clone Wars, but the action and story are what keeps me entertained. The next animated series set between Episode VI and VII will undoubtedly look different as well. The ship animations just keep getting better, and they have mastered those 70s sparks / explosions in CG now. It is a kids' show remember. One with beheadings and impalements.

What new animated series set between VI (Jedi) and VII (Awakens) are you referring to?

Archived