IGNORED

Autechre headliner shows 2016

30equals

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably try to catch them in Helsinki. Tallinn is also an option.

Uh, pretty close to me this time. Don't know what to choose. Tallinn is so beautiful and cozy. It is nice they are going to visit baltic. But there is rather long way to go by bus with kid.

I love Helsinki also and there is high-speed train from St-Pete but whole this trip is going to be pretty pricey.

A journey to Manchester in November is inevitable. Hopefully that date falls on a weekend. Also that promo poster is nice, need an HQ of it to print off and put in a frame. tDR pls.

it's one of those crazy ae words... "onesix" like one and six: the numbers (1,6) but like, together. idm!

wait WHAT ... so onesix is to be regarded their 16th album ??

thinking about the possibility they're not counting albums anymore, but simply counting the releases by year. Onesix = elseq. Releases 1-5 in 2016.

What sort of time do they normally play their sets my fellow paeple? Bit of a finicky question I know. The London set is a Friday (not sure why the venue hasn't been confirmed yet?) which works well enough for me.

What sort of time do they normally play their sets my fellow paeple? Bit of a finicky question I know. The London set is a Friday (not sure why the venue hasn't been confirmed yet?) which works well enough for me.

around 1am-2am is the norm for electronic headliners, in my experience (and their Manchester and London shows last year)

around 1am-2am is the norm for electronic headliners, in my experience (and their Manchester and London shows last year)

Cool, I thought around midnight or so but had heard they play deeper into the night. Cheers.

I really want to go to the Lyon show but this venue (le sucre) is the worst possible choice

What's wrong with it ?

I hate this place

the prices, the public and

the staff :

post-18185-0-74364600-1464940389_thumb.png

Hope they don't play Electric Brixton again, too many loud fuckers down the front talking, I want a venue where the sound blasts them off the earth.

I really want to go to the Lyon show but this venue (le sucre) is the worst possible choice

What's wrong with it ?

I hate this place

the staff :

Hahah, fella back row in the middle with the tie is in Hell, that's it for eternity for that bloke.

Hope they don't play Electric Brixton again, too many loud fuckers down the front talking, I want a venue where the sound blasts them off the earth.

What's wrong with it ?

I hate this place

the staff :

Hahah, fella back row in the middle with the tie is in Hell, that's it for eternity for that bloke.

at least I think the sound system is decent

Archived