IGNORED

Life Hacks

TiredOldPotato

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i'm boiling water, i switch off the oven when the water is boiling 

who boils water in the oven?

All my hacks are very specific engineering feats that aren't really universal. Just whenever I have an issue that needs solving I try to be clever.

basically lift both front legs up as if you want to stomp something in the sky. Then act as if you walk normally, just with the rear legs. Keep your front legs away from the ground. Try it!

get type 2 diabetes to lose tens of pounds of extra weight doing nothing.

Welp no that's not exactly how it works. If you want to loose some weight you'd better go get a cancer or HIV straight ahead.

Post your best life hacks, here's mine:

I make baby wipes when I shit in public by spitting on the toilet paper to give an extra-special clean finish round my bum.

i have absolutely done this in a pinch. usually i'll just wet a few paper towels before i head into the stall. if it's an individual restroom i'll just lean over to the sink and wet the toilet paper.

i'm pretty anal (huehue) about my posts poop polish

basically lift both front legs up as if you want to stomp something in the sky. Then act as if you walk normally, just with the rear legs. Keep your front legs away from the ground. Try it!

what?

what?

whoa! i'm flying!

what?

try it! it works!

Archived