IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

fun fact: Ann Coulter is human garbage.

she was on that comedy central roast of rob lowe and they absolutely shredded her. it was amazing. just brutal. i enjoyed it. she deserved. gotta say.. takes some serious balls to show up when you know everyone is going to just hate the shit out you all night.. on top of it.. she was terribly unfunny

UYXRlNI.png

What should of been.

Re Ann Coulter: it was so brutal I felt a little bad. Then I read all the jokes comedy central writers offered that she rejected. She blew an oppurtunity to lighten up just once.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

fun fact: Ann Coulter is human garbage.

she was on that comedy central roast of rob lowe and they absolutely shredded her. it was amazing. just brutal. i enjoyed it. she deserved. gotta say.. takes some serious balls to show up when you know everyone is going to just hate the shit out you all night.. on top of it.. she was terribly unfunny

UYXRlNI.png

What should of been.

Re Ann Coulter: it was so brutal I felt a little bad. Then I read all the jokes comedy central writers offered that she rejected. She blew an oppurtunity to lighten up just once.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

should've  ;)

i felt bad for her for about a half second then remembered a few things she said over the years and how horrible she is.. also, she was super annoying pushing her book on the roast. that's all she was there for. if you're not going to participate you're going to get shredded at one of those things. 

Just the fact that I'm having to see network news graphics showing Donald Trump winning electoral votes in our nation's presidential election is so very pathetic. Even once he loses and eventually concedes, we still should be ashamed that this ever ever ever happened.

Just the fact that I'm having to see network news graphics showing Donald Trump winning electoral votes in our nation's presidential election is so very pathetic. Even once he loses and eventually concedes, we still should be ashamed that this ever ever ever happened.

every one he wins fills me with dread and panic. 

one of the cool things about this election is that TONS more people seem to be involving themselves in the process. Seems this will be a record turnout for america as a whole. That's a positive trend.

one of the cool things about this election is that TONS more people seem to be involving themselves in the process. Seems this will be a record turnout for america as a whole. That's a positive trend.

this is like when people say "well atleast she's reading" when a girl reads twilight

this is like when people say "well atleast she's reading" when a girl reads twilight

nah

hillary is winning texas right now lol

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

It's unreal.

I find it interesting how different outlets report the polls. They strategically make it seem closer than it is, I think, or they otherwise have slant on how they report who's winning.

BBC/ABC show a clear lead for Clinton, where google as of 7 minutes ago shows Trump in the lead. 

CBC shows Clinton way in the lead.

Really weird that ABC/BBC/CBC show different results at all, since they're affiliates..? =/

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Currently watching BBC coverage, very bias against Trump but not too surprising. Currently interviewing a Christian whackjob in a Cleveland bar who supports Trump. Just gotta accept Jesus guys.