IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

people did same as brexit.. said they would'nt vote for trump then got in the voting booth and overlooked all the faults and voted as a republican.

this election is pretty much looking like any other.. it's a republicans are voting republican.. democrats voting democrat.

I think the west coast is predominantly democrat, no?

I think all the polling results coming in are already showing predictions for the commonly republican states, and not showing the west coast. Making it look closer than it really is. 

I think all the polling results coming in are already showing predictions for the commonly republican states, and not showing the west coast. Making it look closer than it really is. 

yeah.. california, oregon, washington all go democratic pretty hard. 

i'm in oregon right now and i've not seen much clinton love. just a bunch of people with trump/pence signs. 

i was worried a while back and everyone kept singing that there's no way in hell trump would win. welp- this is fucking abysmal. maybe i'm overreacting but WTF i can't believe in live in a country that think donald trump is fit to be president. 

Haha, this is amazing, I can already see tomorrow's news stories:

That confusion over what a Trump presidency might mean for the country's economy appears to have been reflected across the United States on Thursday. Google reported sharp upticks in searches not only related to the ballot measure but also about basic questions concerning the implications of the vote. At about 1 a.m. Eastern time, about eight hours after the polls closed, Google reported that searches for "what happens if Trump becomes president" had more than tripled.

Come on America, what do you have to lose?  :spiteful:

i'm in oregon right now and i've not seen much clinton love. just a bunch of people with trump/pence signs. 

i was worried a while back and everyone kept singing that there's no way in hell trump would win. welp- this is fucking abysmal. maybe i'm overreacting but WTF i can't believe in live in a country that think donald trump is fit to be president. 

both my parents are on the east coast.  i'm here in oregon too. spoke to both of them. they're very depressed. they're in their early 70s and probably totally crushed right now. 

friends here locally are same. 

they're saying trump is performing along similarly to mitt romney but clinton is under performing. in exit polling people aren't answering the question about who they voted for president which means people voted 3rd party and probably left it blank or voted for trump and not saying.

scary scary shit. 

and it's what we've know really.. people hate the clintons.  people wanted bernie.. hell.. i wanted bernie. but i voted for hillary because donald fucking trump??? 

if she loses michigan and wisconsin.. she's done. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU8JAR7yYv4

Never seen so few bumper stickers and signs than in this election, for either candidate. More Bernie ones in central Austin than anything else.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk