IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Dutch agencies provide crucial intel about Russia's interference in US-elections

https://www.volkskrant.nl/tech/dutch-agencies-provide-crucial-intel-about-russia-s-interference-in-us-elections~a4561913/amp

This little gold nugget:)

Greets and kisses from the Netherlands

facts-dutch-netherlands.jpg

the Guggenheim offered him their solid gold toilet instead of the Van Gogh he was after :cisfor:

too bad they didnt have a golden shower

damn, that would've been perfect.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3991115/refrigerators-air-force-one/

Over $23 M for two fucking fridges? This orange pig has wasted enough of our taxpayer money as it is.

Huh, I thought that 1) he didn't use Air Force One and 2) he ate McDonald's and food from the fridge because of his feat of being poisoned (which doesn't seem unrealistic at this point)

And of course there's a past-Trump tweet criticizing present-Trump:

If the rumors about his fondness of Diet Coke are to be confirmed, then maybe it might shed more light into the research regarding side effects of aspartame.

It's ironic that pure cane sugar is better for you than artificial sweeteners, or at least less harmful.

(damb page brek)

Edited by ambermonk

Can they get rid of presidency in America? It's like a human piñata for the tribes. If the government was more hard to pin down to a couple head leader the talk show conspiracy nuts would have a hard time crafting hate and division. You'd actually have to pay attention and vote at the library more often

Edited by marf

Is that Will Ferrell or actual Dubya tho?

I wanna think that #43 was a decent human being compared to the trash heap we have now, but let's not forget we're still dealing with a war that he started back in Oct 2001. And March 2003 for that matter. And the economy tanked towards the end of his second term. Oh, and his response to Katrina in the Big Easy back in April 2005 by deploying National Guard troops with guns. Hard to tell if it was a humanitarian relief mission or a peacekeeping operation.

I guess my point is, he's not unhinged and despotic like #45, but he was also far from being any kind of saint.

I thought flying planes into some tall buildings in NYC started the 2001 Afghan war. 

I'm so naive  :sad:

(Edit: I mean besides the 60ish 50ish years of history with Pakistan, Saudi funding the Taliban etc).

I share your sentiments on dubya pretty much. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

T'was a Will Ferrell quote from the opening sketch of this past weekend's SNL.  In fact it pretty much touched on everything you (@amber) just posted about:

Edited by Bob Dobalina

Is that Will Ferrell or actual Dubya tho?

I wanna think that #43 was a decent human being compared to the trash heap we have now, but let's not forget we're still dealing with a war that he started back in Oct 2001. And March 2003 for that matter. And the economy tanked towards the end of his second term. Oh, and his response to Katrina in the Big Easy back in April 2005 by deploying National Guard troops with guns. Hard to tell if it was a humanitarian relief mission or a peacekeeping operation.

I guess my point is, he's not unhinged and despotic like #45, but he was also far from being any kind of saint.

Yeah, let's not give Dubya too much credit for being a decent person, and let's also not give Trump too much credit for being anything other than a cartoonishly unhinged version of a party line GOPer, because the substantial stuff he's been facilitating since the election has been on their agenda since at least Nixon.