IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I'm seeing too much tired cynical talk (yes, me, of all people) about the effect the Mueller report will have on the public when it finally emerges, i.e. nobody caring even if the worst assertions are confirmed. these man needa shut up, you will make it a self-fulfilling prophecy if you keep talking like that. apathy spreads like a plague, and, don't forget, apathy is what got you a Trump-led America in the first place. stay mad and demand better.

the narrative seems to be changing.. this measured and timed rolling out of 'reports' and coverage about trump and collusion and putin and the meetings they had and the FBI investigation etc.. i think this is the way they are getting the public in a frame of mind for the final report and the "inevitable "trump is a traitor" conclusion.  

the pace of it seems made for current media worked to give people time to digest it all. 

Edited by ignatius

:facepalm:

Why can't he just go away already? lol

can only hope he overdoses on propecia and goes into liver failure or something.  or he suddenly just forgets how to breath

Huge lol at the silver platters and the lackeys lighting the candles.

that really caps off the absurdity of it all

I mean, TBH 20 something old college students will eat cold fast food, and they're likely not insulted so much as internally asking "lolwut" but I saw someone point out that past presidents - JFK, Ford, Reagan, etc. were known to hold hot dog lunches for guests. It's informal but still 1. American AF 2. involves cooked items and hot food. That would of been an easy out. Hot dogs. He couldn't even get his staffers to do that FFS.

So which is it held as blackmail...pee tape, underage, or both?

We should do a poll. 

Edited by joshuatx

Huge lol at the silver platters and the lackeys lighting the candles.

that really caps off the absurdity of it all

I mean, TBH 20 something old college students will eat cold fast food, and they're likely not insulted so much as internally asking "lolwut" but I saw someone point out that past presidents - JFK, Ford, Reagan, etc. were known to hold hot dog lunches for guests. It's informal but still 1. American AF 2. involves cooked items and hot food. That would of been an easy out. Hot dogs. He couldn't even get his staffers to do that FFS.

So which is it held as blackmail...pee tape, underage, or both?

We should do a poll.

Also 3. Doesn't involve McDonalds corporate branding and all the globally recognised connotations that go with it (unhealthy, lazy, cheap, nasty, catastrophic for environment etc)

At least principal Skinner took the krusty burgers out of their branded packaging...

I was once given a McDonald's gift certificate for christmas and I was pretty offended! I don't even remember what I did with it.

There’s a Starbucks gift card on my dining table that’s been there for 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Athletes don't eat that shit.

Yeah I realized just how insulting it was when my wife pointed out that college athletes are disciplined as hell diet wise. That fast food shit could legit fuck them up.