IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1083099784012091396

"i don't do it for the money. i've got enough. much more than i'll ever need. i do it to do it. deals are my art form. i like making deals. preferably big deals. that's how i get my kinks." from the art of the deal

chris hayes lays out the origin of the wall idea starting at 1:17, which is pretty amazing. mnemonic device given to him by advisors so he wouldn't forget to talk about immigration.

also at 13:40 there's a good bit on the transcript of the call between trump and the mexican president

Edited by very honest

Rachel Maddow's neck needs its own Twitter account

The stuff Matthews was laying out, I knew it had been said to some extent but didn't realize Trump had so blatantly admitted it was just BS. 

Me every day.  EVERY. DAY.

True, though Rachel can't come close to eating from the same high branches as Ivanka.  You'd have to put up scaffolding on both sides of the guillotine.

True, though Rachel can't come close to eating from the same high branches as Ivanka.  You'd have to put up scaffolding on both sides of the guillotine.

giphy.gif

I'm finally starting to agree that this situation calls for a national emergency to build a wall. One that's 10 square feet, made of concrete and rebar. With Trump standing in front of it. Then we fell it, Berlin style, circa November 1989.