IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Well he is a kid, trying do do the best he can with the limited world view he has been provided by his parents and church community. I’ll be the first to admit that I wasn’t too far removed from that stance when I was 17.

Lesson learned, fake news cycle.

there's a little bit more to that story. yes, kids wearing MAGA hats are shitheads no matter how you dice it, but worth a read to get the full context. apparently the wonderful folks known as black israelites were yelling all sorts of obscenities at everyone in the crowd, right before the confrontation

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-21/native-american-surrounded-maga-trump-supporters-what-happened/10730988

here's the whole 'debunking' video crosspost from the "what does world think of america" thread. 

Yeah it's normal for broadcasters to have obituaries packaged and rehearsed for old frail fucks, we've had one for prince philip for years. Although someone would probably get fired if it accidentally made its way to transmission

Yeah it's normal for broadcasters to have obituaries packaged and rehearsed for old frail fucks, we've had one for prince philip for years. Although someone would probably get fired if it accidentally made its way to transmission

You mean he's still alive? lol

Well he is a kid, trying do do the best he can with the limited world view he has been provided by his parents and church community. I’ll be the first to admit that I wasn’t too far removed from that stance when I was 17.

Lesson learned, fake news cycle.

there's a little bit more to that story. yes, kids wearing MAGA hats are shitheads no matter how you dice it, but worth a read to get the full context. apparently the wonderful folks known as black israelites were yelling all sorts of obscenities at everyone in the crowd, right before the confrontation

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-21/native-american-surrounded-maga-trump-supporters-what-happened/10730988

https://twitter.com/roflinds/status/1087486166939680768

Beware that Zero Hedge link. It stinks of Goebbels style propaganda.

beware all of it.. it will suck the time out of your life and in 2 days something new will beg for the same attention... 

is best to turn it off and wait until some day down the road to pay attention to this shit show.  otherwise you risk riding a roller coaster forever. 

I don't like any of the old Gizmodo sister sites, but I stumbled upon this and lol'd a tiny bit...

They're investigating whether or not Trump can grow a beard (spoiler: he can't).

atikbnow5ayuexzrvnm7.png

iww4squl2l78coqjdzop.png

m694yxmiecfmtari5gyi.png

iguvsidzcn1upo1f8ref.png

okjp15wkydp30ticjgwa.png

kakre860zwoqdfhsytlo.png

He might have lasered his beard in the past. Haven't read the gizmodo article, but if anyone would have the quote unquote brilliance to laser his beard, it'd be trump

I don't like any of the old Gizmodo sister sites, but I stumbled upon this and lol'd a tiny bit...

They're investigating whether or not Trump can grow a beard (spoiler: he can't).

atikbnow5ayuexzrvnm7.png

iww4squl2l78coqjdzop.png

m694yxmiecfmtari5gyi.png

iguvsidzcn1upo1f8ref.png

okjp15wkydp30ticjgwa.png

kakre860zwoqdfhsytlo.png

IMG-3111.png

Beware that Zero Hedge link. It stinks of Goebbels style propaganda.

beware all of it.. it will suck the time out of your life and in 2 days something new will beg for the same attention... 

is best to turn it off and wait until some day down the road to pay attention to this shit show.  otherwise you risk riding a roller coaster forever. 

I find it easier to focus on what's happening in congress and Mueller's case than on these anecdotal news stories. It's important to stay outraged by the ridiculous behavior of racists and fascists, but it seems these days you need to pick your battles carefully.

Also, what the fuck is this about. I'm surprised "snowflake" didn't make its way in there:

uV0l7hy.png

Thus begins Savannah Guthrie's long but inevitable journey to become the modern day Anita Bryant. 

And the angle that somehow Black Hebrew Israelites were the real catalyst for all this is one of the dumbest things I've heard this week. Should be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard but we're in uncharted waters with Trump where new precedents are set almost daily.