IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Why doesn't the frickin 'stay signed in' button work?

on the aphex.warp site....

does your browser auto delete cache or cookies upon closing?

Mine is set to do so.

I am geeking out so hard. Now if only all of my favorite artists just opened their own online stores with this format. It would be cool to see a bandcamp kinda thing with this format vs bandcamps. Also if you wanna throw 'new' tracks up, you can and it alerts your 'followers' or whatever.

I am geeking out so hard. Now if only all of my favorite artists just opened their own online stores with this format. It would be cool to see a bandcamp kinda thing with this format vs bandcamps. Also if you wanna throw 'new' tracks up, you can and it alerts your 'followers' or whatever.

so.. just like bandcamp  then  :biggrin:

Why doesn't the frickin 'stay signed in' button work?

on the aphex.warp site....

does your browser auto delete cache or cookies upon closing?

Mine is set to do so.

no.  I use logins for other sites and I stay logged in like this site even if I restart the browser.

Korg Trax seems to have a cover now, neon green color

when i checked this afternoon it was neon green and when you go to the album it had some neo pink too

cover is white genocide again now

edit/ i mean track artwork is still white privilige

Edited by Ivan Ooze

sorry, the final delays on the site opening were my fault, they were waiting for my vacation w/~0 internet to start

k warp you're forgiven since you ditched that asinine bleep 30s window on the track play feature

Interesting, saw the CTD in the store last week. The text treatment on the spine is slightly different, is what made me notice that it was a repress. Shame this couldn’t have been coordinated a bit more, would love to have re-bought these CDs with extra tracks!

Interesting, saw the CTD in the store last week. The text treatment on the spine is slightly different, is what made me notice that it was a repress. Shame this couldn’t have been coordinated a bit more, would love to have re-bought these CDs with extra tracks!

No extras tracks, just seem like bog standard represses.

Gents I can't bear to fuck wiv my discographies. It's a ballache and would require new backups across my hard drives. Plus--who can know where the winds of cash will blow with each release? My guess is gale force spending incoming so I just gave the odds and ends their own home. It's a modular album so it can be swapped and stuffed with ease

credits: ladalaikadpDEXz5.jpg

I've done both, added the tracks to the respective albums and made another platylist with all the new tracks.

Have been listening to the older stuff so much lately that sometimes I just want the new stuff.

Even with the field day ep... Listened to it so much the first few weeks that now I skip to the new tracks :)