IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

My thinking goes End E2 was supposed to be the end of the album proper, so it would've been after aisatsana.

Marchrom is a japanese bonus. So if End E2 had made it onto the proper album, the japanese version would've been aisatsana, End E2, Marchrom.

(Also I prefer Marchrom as the final outro track)

But where will you place all the extra SYRO songs that will be added :)

:aphexsign:

The extra drukQs track now seems odd as a last track, Nanou2 always seemed so properly final. I have 'dRuQks Prepared uN 1' as Disc 3 Track 1 cos ... god knows why, I'm problematic !

But where will you place all the extra SYRO songs that will be added :)

:aphexsign:

The extra drukQs track now seems odd as a last track, Nanou2 always seemed so properly final. I have 'dRuQks Prepared uN 1' as Disc 3 Track 1 cos ... god knows why, I'm problematic !

Another option is to place that extra dRuQks track at the end of Syro as it was the track on the Syrobonkus ltd edition bonus thing?

Another option is to place that extra dRuQks track at the end of Syro as it was the track on the Syrobonkus ltd edition bonus thing?

Ah really ?! Didn't know that, was it the track etched into the packaging/card ?

This was probably discussed before but what's with the sound blip at the end of "with my family"?

It was there in the Sc version too. I don't remember it being discussed, you can always leave a comment I guess.

well nice and social and all and great to have so much new music, but can't we just get a zip-DL with wavs/flacs to buy?

This site seems way to messy and with grey on black text?!?!  :sini: (I guess we should be happy it's not light yellow on white... :biggrin: )

Is it way too unrealistic to hope for a green UI wav/flac release? :wtf: 

well nice and social and all and great to have so much new music, but can't we just get a zip-DL with wavs/flacs to buy?

This site seems way to messy and with grey on black text?!?! :sini: (I guess we should be happy it's not light yellow on white... :biggrin: )

Is it way too unrealistic to hope for a green UI wav/flac release? :wtf:

Well it looks like red (TR 606) is coming soon, so I'd also expect green.

I saw merry maidens was the last track on ICBYD for a while,not as satisfying as next heap with as a last track, I don't think.

I guess he didn't think so either

Need more SAW II - Stone in Focus deserves a digital release. Please Richard!

But.....yeah... this is a great way to go broke. 

PriGO94.png

Thanks Ivan

(why would Rich store digital audio on a Umatic tape in '94? Is it an early pre-DAT track?)

Hey alright! Good luck with the tape! Thanks Ivan & Richard!

Also from wikipedia:

"The famous compact disc 44.1 kHz sampling rate was based on a best-fit calculation for NTSC and PAL's video's horizontal line period and rate and U-matic's luminance bandwidth. On playback the PCM adapter converted the light and dark regions back to bits. Glass masters for audio CDs were made via laser from the PCM-1600's digital output to a photoresist- or dye-polymer-coated disc. This method was common until the mid-1990s."

EDIT: He's probably talking about the tape used for the masters, not his own stuff.

Edited by qualitycontrol

Hey alright! Good luck with the tape! Thanks Ivan & Richard!

Also from wikipedia:

"The famous compact disc 44.1 kHz sampling rate was based on a best-fit calculation for NTSC and PAL's video's horizontal line period and rate and U-matic's luminance bandwidth. On playback the PCM adapter converted the light and dark regions back to bits. Glass masters for audio CDs were made via laser from the PCM-1600's digital output to a photoresist- or dye-polymer-coated disc. This method was common until the mid-1990s."

EDIT: He's probably talking about the tape used for the masters, not his own stuff.

Yeah I'm versed in digital audio being stored on videotape, I'm just curious as to why he would use it over DAT, unless he's missing his DAT copy and there's only the U-Matic tape.